Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is this "Tim" guy who went Phyllis from Mulga on Bo's show?

Started by TheRazorbackGuy, October 20, 2014, 02:53:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRazorbackGuy

He called Bo a 5'5 little guy who doesnt know anything! Who is this guy?

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

TheRazorbackGuy

mjsphd

Marshfieldhog

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

onebadrubi

TheRazorbackGuy

The_Iceman

I just don't understand why people dislike Bo. He has an incredible sports talk show with guests from across the country.

Tim is just another blow-hard fan that thinks he could coach the Hogs to a 12-0 season every year.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 20, 2014, 02:58:28 pm
I just don't understand why people dislike Bo. He has an incredible sports talk show with guests from across the country.

Tim is just another blow-hard fan that thinks he could coach the Hogs to a 12-0 season every year.

I'm okay with Bo but Tim is one of these guys that thinks he knows more than college level coaches.

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.

BrianWPS!!

Tim from Little Rock?
That kind of rings a bell and I remember him being really annoying

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on October 20, 2014, 03:11:48 pm

Would that be Tim Harris?  Name seems to ring a bell.

I think this guy just goes by TIM here. It isn't Tim Harris.

PRJ

onebadrubi

He's a pot stirrer that kisses every one's behind.  He also allows these hacks to come in then lets them go on and on and ruin good sports talk.  Complete unrelated to the hacks a guy can have an opinion against what he has and he will cut them off finish his opinion and move on, agian when its not a hack. 

onebadrubi

Definitiely not Tim Harris.  He's a calm fact bringing guy that stays mostly in the recruiting forum.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on October 20, 2014, 02:53:03 pm
He called Bo a 5'5 little guy who doesnt know anything! Who is this guy?
Someone who knows Bo really well.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

bigstyx

Doyle Hograves

Tim Stanley from Total Document Solutions? He's the guy that's passionate about toner...

***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: ArkieRebel on October 20, 2014, 05:07:06 pm
Tim Stanley from Total Document Solutions? He's the guy that's passionate about toner...

Why do support the Razorbacks and the Rebels? Those teams are rivals!!!!!

Doyle Hograves

***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

Hogpkins

LOL, so true.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: ArkieRebel on October 20, 2014, 05:09:09 pm
I don't support the Ole Piss Rebels...

Good, because too many people in Mississippi have few teeth and date their 4th cousin. We should have venom to the Ole Miss football program.

Martygit

Bo is short - anyone who has ever seen him (me included) knows that - but he's a pretty good sports guy and has, IMHO, the better of the Razorback sports show on the radio - I would much rather listen to his show than the dips Randy Rainwater and his sidekick
RIP OTR, REV

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: MartinGit on October 20, 2014, 05:14:22 pm
Bo is short - anyone who has ever seen him (me included) knows that - but he's a pretty good sports guy and has, IMHO, the better of the Razorback sports show on the radio - I would much rather listen to his show than the dips Randy Rainwater and his sidekick

What radio station in NWA does rainwater do?

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

TheRazorbackGuy

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

woodhog14

"Get me an Auburn game tape Bo!!!"

"I've done sat here and heard it told!!"

My two favorite quotes from Tim from Little Rock. Dude literally makes me LOL in my car when he calls in.

farmhawg

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 20, 2014, 03:19:48 pm
He's a pot stirrer that kisses every one's behind.  He also allows these hacks to come in then lets them go on and on and ruin good sports talk.  Complete unrelated to the hacks a guy can have an opinion against what he has and he will cut them off finish his opinion and move on, agian when its not a hack. 
This^^
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

BPsTheMan

did he say he's investigating Justin Moore Concert-gate?

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on October 20, 2014, 05:11:27 pm
Good, because too many people in Mississippi have few teeth and date their 4th cousin. We should have venom to the Ole Miss football program.

He's had that handle for well over a dozen years.

wupigsuey

Quote from: rhames on October 20, 2014, 06:27:01 pm

I heard Bret was doing keg stands while Jen was running around topless.

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Sir Oinksalot

Tim became famous with his rants against JPelfrey, borderline stroke out every call...

who's he after now because when he snaps on someone he won't ever quit...
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Athletes pigs feet

Bo having these guys on his show is really starting to turn me off to his program. This Tim guy, gentle ben or Tiger bait they are made up callers and it is starting to get really old they make it entirely too easy to see that they are plants and put there for entertainment purposes. But it really isn't imo

jswineberiaskirk

IMHO Bo thinks he's the Colin Cowherd of Arkansas. He does have good guests but I can only take him in small doses.

WarPig88

Bo has a history beyond just his new call in show.

He was a Nutt apologist big time. His mantra on his morning show with Irwin used to be "Who can Arkansas hire that would be better than HDN". I think we have seen the folly of that statement play out.

That being said, he does bring in lots of good guests to his show. He has become more adversarial since the hiring of CBB though and claims that we now run a balanced offense unlike Petrino who was "pass happy". I'm not sure that he even believes this stuff but it is what he antagonizes callers with these days.

He also mutes and hangs up on his callers before they can counter point him or Dudley. This has a tendency to aggravate people who call in as well.

pigbacon

Looks like he's passionate about donuts...

PorkerOinker

I actually like Bo's show when he doesn't have the staged callers on there like Tim from Little Rock and Michael from Stuttgart. I enjoy him bringing on all the national guys.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

Mike Irwin

Quote from: WarPig88 on October 20, 2014, 09:00:26 pm
Bo has a history beyond just his new call in show.

He was a Nutt apologist big time. His mantra on his morning show with Irwin used to be "Who can Arkansas hire that would be better than HDN". I think we have seen the folly of that statement play out.

That being said, he does bring in lots of good guests to his show. He has become more adversarial since the hiring of CBB though and claims that we now run a balanced offense unlike Petrino who was "pass happy". I'm not sure that he even believes this stuff but it is what he antagonizes callers with these days.

He also mutes and hangs up on his callers before they can counter point him or Dudley. This has a tendency to aggravate people who call in as well.
Bo and Wally Hall often are accused of supporting Nutt through the fiasco of 2006-07. This is not true. Both of them played a role in exposing some of the tactics Nutt employed to go after certain players, reporters and one of his own coaches.

I know because until then Nutt was telling everybody that I was the only person in the media saying what I was saying and that I clearly had an agenda against him. That argument went out the window once Bo and Wally started exposing him for doing the same things I had been speaking out about.

As far as Bo's show is concerned, he is an independent businessman. He owns his own show. If he can't get sponsors he goes under. So if he lets a few nut cases on the air to drive up ratings so be it. It's still the best produced statewide show in Arkansas.

I also think Wess Moore does a great job producing and hosting his show considering the fact that he also has a full time TV job. Frankly I don't know how he does it. It's hard to get up in the morning to produce and host a midday radio show when you don't get off your TV job until 10:30 the previous night.

Tim Harris

It isn't me.  I like Bo's show until the callers start in.  Then I change the station or turn the radio off.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Tim Harris on October 21, 2014, 09:41:42 am
It isn't me.  I like Bo's show until the callers start in.  Then I change the station or turn the radio off.

Yeah right, Tim.  I can feel the silent rage coming through your calm words.  You just take it out on poor Bo Mattingly!  ;)

The_Iceman

Quote from: Mike Irwin on October 21, 2014, 09:07:23 am
Bo and Wally Hall often are accused of supporting Nutt through the fiasco of 2006-07. This is not true. Both of them played a role in exposing some of the tactics Nutt employed to go after certain players, reporters and one of his own coaches.

I know because until then Nutt was telling everybody that I was the only person in the media saying what I was saying and that I clearly had an agenda against him. That argument went out the window once Bo and Wally started exposing him for doing the same things I had been speaking out about.

As far as Bo's show is concerned, he is an independent businessman. He owns his own show. If he can't get sponsors he goes under. So if he lets a few nut cases on the air to drive up ratings so be it. It's still the best produced statewide show in Arkansas.

I also think Wess Moore does a great job producing and hosting his show considering the fact that he also has a full time TV job. Frankly I don't know how he does it. It's hard to get up in the morning to produce and host a midday radio show when you don't get off your TV job until 10:30 the previous night.

Thanks Mike! I wish you were on Bo's show (or any afternoon show) so I could listen to you more. Your noon show is hard to catch.

I appreciate the work you do covering Razorback sports and always providing us with the truth  that happens behind the scenes.

Hogpkins

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on October 20, 2014, 06:36:36 pm
Tim became famous with his rants against JPelfrey, borderline stroke out every call...

who's he after now because when he snaps on someone he won't ever quit...

Can you imagine Nelson from Harrison (LOVES Pelphrey, in a mental disorder sort of way) and Tim facing off? I'm calling a double stroke there.

Hogpkins

Definitely the two best sports talk shows in Arkansas. Bo and Wess are both very talented hosts. The trio of you, Michael and Wess is exceptional and actually compels me to plan my lunch hour around trying to get to listen to some of you all during the noon hour here in NWA. I don't think I could pay a bigger compliment than that! Must Hear Radio!

Calling All Hogs

Bo has the best sports show in Arkansas. The amount of commercials he runs gets annoying but that is why radios have dials.

WarPig88

Mike, I understand that what Bo says on his show isn't necessarily in line with his true beliefs.

I was simply listing why it could be that some people have issues with the guy. You were on the show with him, am I wrong about him constantly saying "Who could Arkansas hire that would be better"? I know I'm not because I used to listen to you guys religiously and it aggravated me to no end.

I promise you that didn't garner Bo a lot of love.

hogsanity

Quote from: WarPig88 on October 21, 2014, 02:35:19 pm
Mike, I understand that what Bo says on his show isn't necessarily in line with his true beliefs.

I was simply listing why it could be that some people have issues with the guy. You were on the show with him, am I wrong about him constantly saying "Who could Arkansas hire that would be better"? I know I'm not because I used to listen to you guys religiously and it aggravated me to no end.

I promise you that didn't garner Bo a lot of love.

They have issues with Bo because he won't let people come on and make stupid statements without backing them up.

He has the best guests, best analysis, and best production of any show in the state.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE