Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Darius Philon

Started by booth1249, October 20, 2014, 12:42:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

booth1249

Just wanted to commend this young man for his effort on Saturday.  He was trying to fire the team up all day and was making plays 15 yards downfield.  Glad he's a Razorback.

go hogues

No kidding. Especially with the way he left the field against Bama.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

DeltaBoy

Good job for the big man.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

WarPig88

There is no quit in that guy. He was on his teammates all day long on the sideline.

Love this guy.

Hoggish1

He is a great player.  Next year we will have one just like him on D — Froholt!

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hoggish1 on October 20, 2014, 01:29:55 pm
He is a great player.  Next year we will have one just like him on D — Froholt!

Johnson, philon, jackson, and Froholdt will made for a very nice rotation.  Johnson may move but I doubt it.  I think he is goign to stay at a speed inside rusher. 

We need Philon's attitude at a few more positions on the field and we turn these close loses into nice wins.  Bielema has even mentioned so in his UGA pressers and changing a few attitudes in the locker rooms. 

I believe we had a similar issue at this time last year, we came out and played the end of the year coached, skilled, and improved.  We do that this year and we roll UAB, Mizzou, and hopefully 1 or 2 games.

Dropkick

So glad we got him after Saban screwed him over. Wish all our guys played with that much heart.

BigPapaHawg

Philon is a beast and playing like one!
WOO PIG