11 (6.5%)
Mizzou
39 (23.1%)
Frito Pie
61 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 169

Voting closed: October 22, 2014, 09:37:47 am

HogScoutMaster

Man I really hope we lose it to LSU  !!!!

WPS - GO HOGS
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

RazorPiggie

I could see us beating LSU, Ole Miss, and Mizzou. Don't know if we will but it is possible.

Ironhawg

After the Bama game I thought we might win a couple of SEC games.  After Georgia I think we go a second season winless in the SEC.  Unless things change dramatically we might struggle to win one in 2015 too.

WardamnHOGGLE

We will win 2 SEC games this year.  Mizzou and LSU. 

HogScoutMaster

I just really really believed we would beat Georgia, now I am not so sure we get to 6 wins
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Bebop

Quote from: WardamnHOGGLE on October 20, 2014, 10:16:32 am
We will win 2 SEC games this year.  Mizzou and LSU.

Those are the only two I can think of but it seems like that's not set in stone. If we go winless in the SEC again, then I'll probably start to think that BB is not the right coach for the Hogs. We should be up two SEC games instead of 0-fer.

code red

Quote from: Bebop on October 20, 2014, 10:42:59 am
Those are the only two I can think of but it seems like that's not set in stone. If we go winless in the SEC again, then I'll probably start to think that BB is not the right coach for the Hogs. We should be up two SEC games instead of 0-fer.
Seems to me CBB has a problem finishing games.  It has been too much of a consistency to not be a issue.  0-6 in games tied or leading by less that 14 points in the 3rd qtr.  Speaks volumes....imho...which means jack.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

bennyl08

Quote from: HogScoutMaster on October 20, 2014, 10:39:37 am
I just really really believed we would beat Georgia, now I am not so sure we get to 6 wins

From the start Georgia set up to be a much tougher game than Bama. I was saying that before spring ball was over. We were tired emotionally and physically. When we were on, we weren't that much worse than UGA. However, we played very sloppy, full of turnovers and penalties. Had we played them last week instead of Bama, we may have won, or at least played them closer.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 20, 2014, 09:44:44 am
I could see us beating LSU, Ole Miss, and Mizzou. Don't know if we will but it is possible.

Did you watch LSU sat night? How about Ole Miss? Did you see what Ole Miss did to Bama's vaunted running game? Did you see they held Tenner to 0 rushing yards Sat Night?

Now, did you see our Chinese fire drill performance Sat? And that gives you a comfortable feeling in your loins that we got a great chance to knock off LSU and Ole Miss?

My goodness son

PRJ

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: code red on October 20, 2014, 12:51:28 pm
Seems to me CBB has a problem finishing games.  It has been too much of a consistency to not be a issue.  0-6 in games tied or leading by less that 14 points in the 3rd qtr.  Speaks volumes....imho...which means jack.

Which I have said before is going to be his downfall in the SEC. His system is geared to get the game to the fourth quarter, keeping it close with a chance in the 4th. the problem begins with he isn't going to out X and O a coach in the fourth quarter very often. It just isn't going to happen.

PRJ

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 20, 2014, 02:17:14 pm
Did you watch LSU sat night? How about Ole Miss? Did you see what Ole Miss did to Bama's vaunted running game? Did you see they held Tenner to 0 rushing yards Sat Night?

Now, did you see our Chinese fire drill performance Sat? And that gives you a comfortable feeling in your loins that we got a great chance to knock off LSU and Ole Miss?

My goodness son

PRJ

Yes I did. It's my opinion. If you don't like it then don't comment on it.

Didn't you predict that we'd beat UGA son?

edit  ***I forgot to be a harda$s and put son at the end of that***

Uncommon

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 20, 2014, 02:22:29 pm

Didn't you predict that we'd beat UGA?
BOOM!

texas tush hog

Quote from: HogScoutMaster on October 20, 2014, 10:39:37 am

I never believed we had a chance against Georgia. and on a dry field, Bama results would probably have been similar. I really thought we had a chance against LSU, but that is now in question the way they are playing lately. No chance against the Misses. Missouri would be a slam dunk if we played them here, but on the road, who knows? Having said all that, I believe next year we could rise to the level of Auburn and the Misses and have a 50/50 chance against LSU and Bama and better chance against Teneessee. There again it's tough on the road in the SEC. Hopefully if this recruiting class turns out as good as I hope, we could get a lot of help in the skill positions and possibly the d-line. Hopefully Hedland and Blake Johnson cure our kicking woes, along with JoJo or K.J. in the return game.

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 20, 2014, 02:22:29 pm

Didn't you predict that we'd beat UGA son?

edit  ***I forgot to be a harda$s and put son at the end of that***

I got to commend your blind faith......props

PRJ

RazorPiggie

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 20, 2014, 02:37:28 pm
No Ragrets bra!

yeah I know, I hope I have a life raft left for ya when the ship finally goes under..

Cuz its sinking and your still ordering Cosmos

PRJ

Poker_hog

I'm starting to think we won't win an sec game.  I can't see us winning a road game and lsu is now 6-2 and not going to be a pushover.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 20, 2014, 02:45:05 pm
yeah I know, I hope I have a life raft left for ya when the ship finally goes under..

Cuz its sinking and your still ordering Cosmos

PRJ

You won't get a tip if you don't put the umbrella in it, bartender.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on October 20, 2014, 02:47:37 pm
RzrPiggie, Wrong Answer if this team quits. You and I will know after the LSU game.

I'm full of em lately.

hamARchy in the USA

Looking for the Hogs to win at Miss St next conference game.  Expecting a 21 (or 21  x2  = 42) to turn up, maybe in the score or time of possession.

texas tush hog

Quote from: hamARchy in the USA on October 20, 2014, 02:57:33 pm
Looking for the Hogs to win at Miss St next conference game.  Expecting a 21 (or 21  x2  = 42) to turn up, maybe in the score or time of possession.

Delusional. You might start worrying about UAB before predicting us to upset the top team in the nation. They're not that bad.

Kevin

So now it is official, we have people that want to fire cbb?
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hey Super

Please subtract my vote from Mizzou and apply to Frito pie. Pulled the trigger too fast.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

texas tush hog

Quote from: Kevin on October 20, 2014, 03:08:28 pm

Not me, I am critical when he messes up, but believe he may take us to heights we never have reached before. I just don't go along with the Kool-Aid drinkers. Praise him when he is right but criticism is healthy.

Ironhawg

After the loss to Georgia, Arkansas has not won an SEC game since October 13, 2012.  The streak is currently at sixteen.  I believe the streak will reach 20 games and it will be 2015 at least before the Razorbacks win in the SEC.

jkstock04

I don't think that's the answer.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Pig Worshipper

Where have you been? Several Folks on Hogville wanted him fired the day he was hired.
And they wanted Bobby P. rehired the day he was fired.
You'll never satisfy some folks but you can't be happy about how we played this past Saturday, that's for sure. Coach B should get more time before people start calling for his head.

Ironhawg

woodhog14

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 20, 2014, 09:44:44 am

Why do you think we can beat Ole Miss?? Their defense is ridiculously good. We have seen what we do against a good defense in the last 2 weeks. We struggle...Ole Miss will beat us as will LSU.

BroyledNutts

Frito Pie...
It will be extremely difficult for the Hogs to win another game this year outside of UAB....

IllinoisRazorbackFan

I don't think the Hogs will win a conference game this season.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 20, 2014, 05:27:26 pm
Know whut I sayin'?

I'm awake and speak English, so yes I do know what you're saying.

MuskogeeHogFan

From this:

Monday Morning Quarterback / Re: Finally The Week To Figure This Out
« on: October 16, 2014, 08:23:00 pm »
Quote from: texas tush hog on October 16, 2014, 05:58:02 pm
I will agree after we win. Until then it is like John Madden said, "potential means you haven't done it yet".

I guarantee you that we beat more than Mizzou. Where do you get Lester has the corn dogs improving every week? They are soft as Charmin on the D line and at LB. We get them in Nam. ...we will run them out of town.

I say we win this weekend, we beat UAB, we beat LSU and Mizzou....and get ready for it....Ole Miss.

PRJ

To this:

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 20, 2014, 02:19:45 pm
Which I have said before is going to be his downfall in the SEC. His system is geared to get the game to the fourth quarter, keeping it close with a chance in the 4th. the problem begins with he isn't going to out X and O a coach in the fourth quarter very often. It just isn't going to happen.

PRJ

Nothing like being balanced in your opinions.
Go Hogs Go!

mlloyd4

Would be cool to knock Miss State off...
WPS

Ironhawg

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 20, 2014, 06:15:19 pm
I'm awake and speak English, so yes I do know what you're saying.

+1 if I could!

chuggs33

:razorback: We can win all of them.   :)

texas tush hog

Quote from: chuggs33 on October 20, 2014, 07:06:01 pm
:razorback: We can win all of them.   :)

That must be some really good tasting Kool-Aid.

BigPapaHawg

I think we do it against lsu!
WOO PIG

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 20, 2014, 06:31:07 pm
From this:

Monday Morning Quarterback / Re: Finally The Week To Figure This Out
« on: October 16, 2014, 08:23:00 pm »
Quote from: texas tush hog on October 16, 2014, 05:58:02 pm
I will agree after we win. Until then it is like John Madden said, "potential means you haven't done it yet".

I guarantee you that we beat more than Mizzou. Where do you get Lester has the corn dogs improving every week? They are soft as Charmin on the D line and at LB. We get them in Nam. ...we will run them out of town.

I say we win this weekend, we beat UAB, we beat LSU and Mizzou....and get ready for it....Ole Miss.

PRJ

To this:

Nothing like being balanced in your opinions.

Nothing like buying all the goodwill BS you have spewed and trying to get behind what you have been selling.....

To waking up Saturday afternoon and being trapped watching a game that would have made Houston D Nutt proud. Because that is exactly who looked like he was coaching the team....

10 steps back

PRJ

hellwonthaveme

And Muskogee....since you are the statistical guru here and always find your stats to tell us your "facts"....I thought you might be able to answer this for me...

Tell me the last coach who started his program 0-12 in conference that ever turned that program around and had sustainable success at that program?

PRJ

moses_007

Quote from: IllinoisRazorbackFan on October 20, 2014, 05:41:16 pm
I don't think the Hogs will win a conference game this season.
Nope, we won't.  Not good enough.  One dimensional on offense.  Too many turnovers.  Too many penalties, especially major ones.

No way we can beat anybody in this league the way we are playing. 

TNRazorbacker

Quote from: code red on October 20, 2014, 12:51:28 pm

I'm behind BB but that's been a pattern that's hard not to notice. I think BB strengths lie in program building. I love what I'm seeing there. However I think he struggles a bit as an in game coach when it comes to schemes, the right adjustments, and just general decision making. These things tend to put you at a disadvantage when it comes to closing close games.

hogcard1964

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 20, 2014, 09:53:16 am
After the Bama game I thought we might win a couple of SEC games.  After Georgia I think we go a second season winless in the SEC.  Unless things change dramatically we might struggle to win one in 2015 too.

If this happens, all hell will break loose.

MJ2

We're headed to the part of the season where injuries will take a huge toll.   We've already seen it with Brooks Ellis.   It's looking bleak for a thin program already.