Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, October 19, 2014, 06:51:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

redeye

RICKHOGHEAD

Barnett with 18 pancake blocks. Wow! Sure would love to see that young man on our offense line next year. Thanks Richard!

onebadrubi

Quote from: RICKHOGHEAD on October 19, 2014, 09:47:21 pm
Barnett with 18 pancake blocks. Wow! Sure would love to see that young man on our offense line next year. Thanks Richard!

We definitely need him to go along with ragnow, Wallace, skipper, and Kirkland!

trashcan maN

Don't tell the posters here that Pettway almost committed. They get mad when it's suggested that his offer is committable.

greenie

Quote from: trashcan maN on October 19, 2014, 10:11:41 pm
Don't tell the posters here that Pettway almost committed. They get mad when it's suggested that his offer is committable.

I was almost committed this weekend too.

Oklahawg

Quote from: greenie on October 19, 2014, 10:49:45 pm

That's funny, thanks!
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: trashcan maN on October 19, 2014, 10:11:41 pm

I think that if we get Reed to commit the. Pettway better commit fast or the ship may have sailed by the time he is done looking at Ole Miss.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 19, 2014, 08:30:13 pm
8:19 update on La'Michael Pettway

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/oct/19/sunday/

I guess that puts to rest the "he doesn't have a committable offer" talk.  Unless he's flat out lying, which I doubt.

KCHOGFAN

mhuff

Quote from: greenie on October 19, 2014, 10:49:45 pm

You were totally committed to your son as a good man should be.

greenie

Quote from: mhuff on October 20, 2014, 04:09:55 pm
You were totally committed to your son as a good man should be.

Thank you, sir!