Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KeVaughn Allen

Started by kingguter, October 19, 2014, 09:03:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kingguter

What's the news on this kid? I read another thread about Malik Dime that suggested there was news on Allen. Is there hope for a switch from Florida to Arkansas? That would be tremendous, I'll hang up and listen.  :razorback:

Arkansas WR

I remember KJ Hill saying he was going to flip Kevaughn Allen to Arkansas, and they both go to NLR so they are probably pretty good friends. KJ Hill is also on the bball team. I dont think anything else has happened, but i might be wrong.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: kingguter on October 19, 2014, 09:03:15 am
What's the news on this kid?

He's a Gator and will sign with the Gators next month. He visited Gainesville last weekend.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

kingguter

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on October 19, 2014, 09:56:15 am
He's a Gator and will sign with the Gators next month. He visited Gainesville last weekend.

Well crap. Thanks for the update.

TomBigBeeHog

He visited Gainesville last weekend.

KJ went too. He is supposed to be trying to get Allen to be a Hog. Just happened to go to Gainesville same week as Allen. Coincidence or a plan? Hopefully KJ stays in his ear.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Scott7703

Not a done deal.

mhuff