Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What I don't understand..

Started by Capt. Hamm, October 19, 2014, 09:02:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Hamm

What I don't understand is why we get so upset when lose to a top ten team that we weren't supposed to win anyway. Sure we love our team and want to win every game! I thought coming into this year, Georgia would be a loss. Yes, it is frustrating knowing we can play with anybody, and just not getting it done. We are still missing some key ingredients, but we will get there. We are still on track to win the 5 games I predicted. Most of us only picked the Hogs to win 5 or 6 games.
I think this team has shown some great things and too many of you out there forgot that this is only the second year of a major rebuilding job.
Go Hogs.

Wants2Win

The failure to kick PATs is disturbing.

Pulled(PP)pork

sometimes it's not that you lose, but how you lose.  I agree with most that it's bothersome that we hold the mighty Bama to 14pts and their lowest yardage of the year, and then just come out flat and unorganized against a lesser opponent.  At least the majority thought it was a lesser opponent

PP

Capt. Hamm

Capt. Hamm

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on October 19, 2014, 09:04:41 am
sometimes it's not that you lose, but how you lose.  I agree with most that it's bothersome that we hold the mighty Bama to 14pts and their lowest yardage of the year, and then just come out flat and unorganized against a lesser opponent.  At least the majority thought it was a lesser opponent

PP
Georgia just kicked our butts. It is hard for a team to get up every week for a big game after tough losses.

Poker_hog

16 straight sec losses.  That's why folks are frustrated. 
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Capt. Hamm on October 19, 2014, 09:12:17 am
Georgia just kicked our butts. It is hard for a team to get up every week for a big game after tough losses.
but you have to, and if we want to be competative, we will have to also

PP