Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Untuck our curly tails!

Started by Bahahaha11, October 19, 2014, 08:22:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bahahaha11

"We felt very in control," Georgia linebacker Leonard Floyd said. "We felt they [were] ready to tuck their tails and run."

Inhogswetrust

October 19, 2014, 08:46:47 am #1 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:38:28 am by Inhogswetrust
That's one reason I stayed as late in the game as I did............I wanted to see HOW the players responded to adversity. They responded very well...........That is one reason of many as to why I believe that at some point we get out of this funk and why casual fans should NOT lower their support. It may take a few more years but we still need some better talent and experience. everyone knew before the year started that this year would be a struggle but we ARE better. Last year that game would have been 70 to 6. They responded to adversity and that is a step in the right direction. This will not be a fast turnaround project. I think MOST reasonable fans knew that from the beginning of last year.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi