Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who thinks putting Rafe Peavey

Started by Prestworthy, October 18, 2014, 11:29:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Quote from: IntegrityHog on October 20, 2014, 03:48:03 pm
Point out that we have a quality coach who knows what he's doing.  One who made it to 3 straight Rose Bowls, is getting paid millions of dollars a year to make decisions, and who knows more than fans who act like they are football experts.

You can point that out, but fans are going to see 1-15 or 0-16

Just going to be a hard sell. 

All the fans heard this year how BA was improved, in fact our coach said the best kept secret in fayetteville is the passing game.  Starting to become hard to believe anything he says, when it comes to the qb position.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Kevin

If rafe was from arkansas, folks would be howling for him to play.

Or

If rafe was playing and having these results, with two arkansas boys on the bench, they would be howling to have him benched. 

Funny, how we heard today how well BA & the offense played in the 2nd half. 

Know team, is going to play with the same intensity when they are up 38-6.

Meaningless, stats in the second half saturday
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

The_Iceman

Quote from: Kevin on October 20, 2014, 04:38:05 pm
All the fans heard this year how BA was improved, in fact our coach said the best kept secret in fayetteville is the passing game.  Starting to become hard to believe anything he says, when it comes to the qb position.

You mean the Brandon Allen that is completing 59% of his passes, averaging 7.1 yard per attempt, and has 13 TD's to 4 INT's?

The Brandon Allen that threw for 246 and 296 yards against two of the best defenses in the country?

HF#1

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 20, 2014, 04:50:09 pm
You mean the Brandon Allen that is completing 59% of his passes, averaging 7.1 yard per attempt, and has 13 TD's to 4 INT's?

The Brandon Allen that threw for 246 and 296 yards against two of the best defenses in the country?

But those teams were letting him do that.  And and and those stats are inflated from Nichols...!!!  Folks just ignore stuff so fast it messes ya up.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

dandd TD

I would rather have any qb on the team other that BA. At least I could rest in the fact that a younger QB might get better each game. BA is better than last year, but he doesn't improve from game to game. Why? Because he is no QB. He gets stuck into starring down one receiver. He gets happy feet or throws off the back of his feet. He does things that a high school QB would be doing. He is a great guy, but no QB. Let Irwin-hill QB, at least he doesn't make eye contact with just one receiver. No one knows where he is going with the ball!!

BroyledNutts

Don't burn any redshirts on a season that's academically over.

Stay the course, continue to feed the Allen brothers to the SEC wolves (Brandon, Austin, potato/potahto), and let the QB issue settle itself next spring.

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: dandd TD on October 20, 2014, 04:51:49 pm
I would rather have any qb on the team other that BA. At least I could rest in the fact that a younger QB might get better each game. BA is better than last year, but he doesn't improve from game to game. Why? Because he is no QB. He gets stuck into starring down one receiver. He gets happy feet or throws off the back of his feet. He does things that a high school QB would be doing. He is a great guy, but no QB. Let Irwin-hill QB, at least he doesn't make eye contact with just one receiver. No one knows where he is going with the ball!!

So, I assume, you base this off the endless hours of film that you have combed through studying the technique and motion and footwork of Brandon Allen in games and practices and training sessions?

Or are you simply making baseless accusations and uneducated hypothesis?
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

BPsTheMan

IntegrityHog

Quote from: Kevin on October 20, 2014, 04:38:05 pm
You can point that out, but fans are going to see 1-15 or 0-16

Just going to be a hard sell. 

The true fans will understand.  The impatient trolls, not so much.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: IntegrityHog on October 20, 2014, 02:19:30 pm
Another thing about Peavey.

If you play him now, as a true freshman, one bad game could ruin him for good.  Brandon still hasn't recovered from the Alabama game in 2012.

Yea let's not pretend like that Alabama game is why he is not any better than he is. 

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 20, 2014, 11:51:12 am
The problem with evaluating Peavey based on the practices is that we didn't get to see what he is most talented at, and that is running the football.

Agreed.  Peavey really might be a baller, he hasn't been given a chance yet, and I can see him being one of those guys that doesn't really accell till the lights go on.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Kevin on October 20, 2014, 04:41:55 pm
If rafe was from arkansas, folks would be howling for him to play.

Or

If rafe was playing and having these results, with two arkansas boys on the bench, they would be howling to have him benched. 

Funny, how we heard today how well BA & the offense played in the 2nd half. 

Know team, is going to play with the same intensity when they are up 38-6.

Meaningless, stats in the second half saturday

Unfortunately, I agree on many levels.  However, I did admire how our kids didn't quit.  How many times have we watched the Hogs over the years try to employ that strategy, play not to lose, and have the other team gain momentum, we have a stupid turnover, and still manage to lose?  They pitch a ball off someone's face mask inside their 10 yd line, and uh oh...maybe it ends differently.   

UGA's strategy on defense was perfect IMO.  Blitz on EVERY play...run or pass, from BA's left...his blind side.  They know they can afford to do that, because we don't have a sophisticated enough passing attack to expose them stacking the box AND bringing a blitzer.  After the first time BA got whacked from the blindside, his mental clock sped up from that moment on.  I counted three times when you could easily see the blitzer creeping up, and our back didn't even stay in to try to pick him up.  Which is fine if he releases out into the flat to expose the void left by the blitzing OLB, but we never did that.  BA just ran away from it, limited the field to 50%, and no one was open enough.  Also, the blitzer made more than one tackle behind the LOS on the running plays, and drug AC down from behind on at least one occasion.  It served two purposes as it turned out.  It disrupted the run, and put the dancing feet on BA.  Oh...and helped get a few turnovers too. 

But...their defense is good enough to do that and take the risk.  Ours...ain't.   

Second half...UGA just played more base, and didn't have a need to risk BA hitting a big play or two.  I thought it was a fairly simple, yet effective defensive scheme that I bet we see again.   :(
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

urkillnmesmalls

Iceman...I have nothing against BA.  But surely you saw that the effective passing came in the second half when UGA was just keeping everything in front of them, giving a cushion, and it was mostly short routes underneath. 

The line didn't help anything, and took a big step backward.  Anti-improvement.  At least guys aren't dropping balls anymore, so that's improvement.  And BA's not throwing it right to the other team...that's improvement. 

So...admittedly, there is improvement, but be honest.  When you see BA's demeanor out there on the field, does it scream confidence and leadership?  Do you see poise?  Is there that "I refuse to lose, and I'm not going to let those around me lose either," attitude? 

To me, it's far closer to a deer in the headlights most of the time, and while I really like the kid and think he's trying hard, he's had enough time to develop the poise and grit that it takes to be a leader and shoulder the responsibility.  Did you see his attempted QB run for a TD?  He looked scared...literally scared to get hit.  I would love...just once...for him to jump up in one of the O-line's face when he gets leveled after someone completely whiffs on a block.  But he won't to do it, and for me the perception is...he doesn't hate to lose enough to make him angry and fight back.     

If we perceive that as fans, then his teammates probably have a similar impression.  The team will exhibit the QB's attitude in most instances.  I want to see some fire.  Not a shoulder shrug and hum dee dum walk back to the sideline.  Maybe that's just me...

Again...nothing would make me happier to be proven wrong, and to see him come out and light it up for the rest of his career.  Sadly, I just don't think that's in the cards.  That "something" is just missing from what I've seen up to this point.   
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Fayettechill14

Quote from: 1 hog n eldo on October 18, 2014, 11:59:09 pm
I meant to say if peavey doesn't get a fair shot next year. I agree with redshirting him this year but my gut tells me we are in for another year of BA next season because he has "experience" and he will be a senior and most importantly politics.

Bielema isn't under the influence of any kind of politics, I can assure you of that. Plus, 2015 is when he'll start getting graded harshly. The clock will start and the 2-year honeymoon will be over. He'll start the guy that can get it done.

pigture perfect

The thing that has hurt BA's growth as a Qb was Brandon Mitchell transferring. Mitchell should have been able to push him with competition. I felt like he didn't grow very much the last couple of years.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

FANONTHEHILL

The only possible position I see a redshirt coming off at this point of the season is at RB. Not because we want to, but with Marshall out for who knows how long and Collins not being sharp (or on time), J-Will needs some help.  Pull. Redshirt out of necessity, not as a quick fix.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

The_Bionic_Pig

2nd half of the Nicholls St. game is when he debuts and doesn't relinquish the starting spot.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Großer Kriegschwein

This late in the season I dont' see Rafe's RS coming off unless we have 2 injuries at QB.

We'll have a mess the next couple years though with BA returning, AA being there, Rafe & Ty trying to get reps. Sounds like one too many roosters in the henhouse.
This is my non-signature signature.

WorfHog

A lot of folks here are running down Peavey for some reason, he's a freshman and during the Spring game and scrims was playing with our 2nd and 3rd stringers against the first team defense. Furthermore, one of Rafe's strengths is his legs and it's hard to show that in a green jersey. Give him time, I think he's going to be good for us, he was recruited by USC, Ohio State, Mizzou, Oregon, Baylor, and LSU.  They didn't want him as bench warmer #2. 

The kids all hog too!

hogcard1964

Quote from: BigPapaHawg on October 20, 2014, 11:25:19 pm
Do not burn the red shirt!!!!

You really think it's going to matter at this point?

onebadrubi

Quote from: WorfHog on October 21, 2014, 08:58:02 am
A lot of folks here are running down Peavey for some reason, he's a freshman and during the Spring game and scrims was playing with our 2nd and 3rd stringers against the first team defense. Furthermore, one of Rafe's strengths is his legs and it's hard to show that in a green jersey. Give him time, I think he's going to be good for us, he was recruited by USC, Ohio State, Mizzou, Oregon, Baylor, and LSU.  They didn't want him as bench warmer #2. 

The kids all hog too!

If rafe can dissect our play book, checks, and route tree it will be a heated three way QB battle from bowl practices till next August.  I presume BA starting but will reps in the early games for all three. 

DukeOfPork

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on October 20, 2014, 11:23:52 pm
Agreed.  Peavey really might be a baller, he hasn't been given a chance yet, and I can see him being one of those guys that doesn't really accell till the lights go on.

What is the basis for this belief? 

And you spelled it "accell", so it's apparent that your lack of attention to detail extends beyond football analysis and applies also to your use of the English language.

MrKlem10

296 mostly in the second half,  aganist backups in a base defensive set.   Good talk...

DukeOfPork

I can assure you guys, the only place on Earth where there is consideration being given to burning Rafe Peavey's redshirt in Game 8 is on Hogville. 

This is just a dumb thing to even suggest. 

Hogmeier

Quote from: theenemy on October 19, 2014, 12:13:12 pm
Question:

Did redshirting Austin put him in a better position to beat Brandon out this year?

If we go 5-7 this year, will we look back at this season and kick ourselves for not getting experience to any of our other QBs?

That's what worries me as well. It's kind of like our kicker situation this year. How much are they working with these guys to get them ready?

Hogmeier

I don't think burning Peavey's red shirt is the answer. In fact, it would be stupid. But, I wouldn't mind seeing what Austin can do...

Freebrd

I get really tired of the nervous nellies saying 'oh no-don't burn a redshirt'.  The only reason I see to redshirt is in the case of linemen to get a year of bulk from high school regimen to enable them to complete.  IMO, when coaches redshirt skilled positions, they are saying, "I am not confident I will be able to recruit another person for that position over the 4 year span".  Rafe should play because Arkansas will still have him for 3 1/2 more years and there is not a whiff of difference in Brandon and Austin because they have been taught by the same person!

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Freebrd on October 21, 2014, 09:23:36 am
I get really tired of the nervous nellies saying 'oh no-don't burn a redshirt'.  The only reason I see to redshirt is in the case of linemen to get a year of bulk from high school regimen to enable them to complete.  IMO, when coaches redshirt skilled positions, they are saying, "I am not confident I will be able to recruit another person for that position over the 4 year span". 

Nick Saban's starting quarterback is a Redshirt Senior.

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/sims_blake00.html

Oh, if only Nick Saban knew as much about football as Hogville experts.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Freebrd on October 21, 2014, 09:23:36 am
I get really tired of the nervous nellies saying 'oh no-don't burn a redshirt'.  The only reason I see to redshirt is in the case of linemen to get a year of bulk from high school regimen to enable them to complete.  IMO, when coaches redshirt skilled positions, they are saying, "I am not confident I will be able to recruit another person for that position over the 4 year span".  Rafe should play because Arkansas will still have him for 3 1/2 more years and there is not a whiff of difference in Brandon and Austin because they have been taught by the same person!

QB's (and other positions) redshirt because they HAVE to, not because coaches WANT them to.  No QB in the country will likely come straight from high school and start in the SEC.  And if they do, it's out of necessity not because the coach wants to.  Your whole premise is just wrong from the first sentence to the last.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 21, 2014, 09:28:32 am
Your whole premise is just wrong from the first sentence to the last.

Yeah, it's threads like this where I realize how ignorant we are as a fanbase.  Completely void of logic.  It makes me wonder if our fans actually watch much football.

The_Iceman

Quote from: MrKlem10 on October 21, 2014, 09:10:14 am
296 mostly in the second half,  aganist backups in a base defensive set.   Good talk...

And what is your excuse for Allen throwing for nearly 250 in the rain against Bama, who completely shut down the high powered passing offense of Texas a&m?

PorkRinds

Quote from: MrKlem10 on October 21, 2014, 09:10:14 am

Georgia never put their back ups in during that game.

Mike Irwin

The only time Rafe Peavey has been seen on the field in a Razorback uniform by anybody other than his coaches and teammates was in last spring's Red White game and in one preseason scrimmage. I'm willing to bet that most people posting here have never seen him perform on the college level yet there are constant predictions that he will soon replace Brandon Allen.

You think this team has problems? Try adding a rookie quarterback to the mix.

At halftime in the press box last Saturday people in the media who should know better were predicting that Bielema would bench Brandon Allen in the second half. Nobody predicted that Peavy would enter the game but a lot of them thought we would see Austin Allen.

Not only did BA return but here are his 2nd half numbers:

22-31, 285 yds 3 TD, I INT.

Certain people here have been trying to bench Brandon Allen since before the start of the 2013 season. Barring injury he will continue to lead this offense until the end of the 2015 season.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Mike Irwin on October 21, 2014, 09:48:15 am
The only time Rafe Peavey has been seen on the field in a Razorback uniform by anybody other than his coaches and teammates was in last spring's Red White game and in one preseason scrimmage. I'm willing to bet that most people posting here have never seen him perform on the college level yet there are constant predictions that he will soon replace Brandon Allen.

At halftime in the press box last Saturday people in the media who should know better were predicting that Bielema would bench Brandon Allen in the second half. Nobody predicted that Peavy would enter the game but a lot of them thought we would see Austin Allen.

Certain people here have been trying to bench Brandon Allen since before the start of the 2013 season. Barring injury he will continue to lead this offense until the end of the 2015 season.

Mike, thank you for posting on Hogville.  You always inject facts and sound logic to otherwise absurd discussions.

At this stage in your career, I have no idea how you remain this diplomatic in your responses. :)

Kevin

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on October 21, 2014, 01:20:34 am
Iceman...I have nothing against BA.  But surely you saw that the effective passing came in the second half when UGA was just keeping everything in front of them, giving a cushion, and it was mostly short routes underneath. 

The line didn't help anything, and took a big step backward.  Anti-improvement.  At least guys aren't dropping balls anymore, so that's improvement.  And BA's not throwing it right to the other team...that's improvement. 

So...admittedly, there is improvement, but be honest.  When you see BA's demeanor out there on the field, does it scream confidence and leadership?  Do you see poise?  Is there that "I refuse to lose, and I'm not going to let those around me lose either," attitude? 

To me, it's far closer to a deer in the headlights most of the time, and while I really like the kid and think he's trying hard, he's had enough time to develop the poise and grit that it takes to be a leader and shoulder the responsibility.  Did you see his attempted QB run for a TD?  He looked scared...literally scared to get hit.  I would love...just once...for him to jump up in one of the O-line's face when he gets leveled after someone completely whiffs on a block.  But he won't to do it, and for me the perception is...he doesn't hate to lose enough to make him angry and fight back.     

If we perceive that as fans, then his teammates probably have a similar impression.  The team will exhibit the QB's attitude in most instances.  I want to see some fire.  Not a shoulder shrug and hum dee dum walk back to the sideline.  Maybe that's just me...

Again...nothing would make me happier to be proven wrong, and to see him come out and light it up for the rest of his career.  Sadly, I just don't think that's in the cards.  That "something" is just missing from what I've seen up to this point.   

Great post!!!

Darren DeLoach

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Kevin

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 21, 2014, 09:43:21 am
And what is your excuse for Allen throwing for nearly 250 in the rain against Bama, who completely shut down the high powered passing offense of Texas a&m?

What did he do the 4, 4th quarter possessions
Plus, 55 of those yards on one pass play, where derby showed tremendous speed

I think this is why he is just an average qb, the fact, his play can be debated every game.

When the game is on the line in the 4th, he is a no show

Kevin

Meaningless numbers, Georgia took their foot off the gas pedal.  Unless, some wins happen this year, the excitement level for hog football will be at a all time low, if BA is the starter going into next year.

I don't know if peavy can play, I don't think it is fair to judge him on playing with the 2's & 3's vs the 1's

I am going to be the first to openly admit, I would like to see Austin start and play.  If we are going to lose, then lose with a young guy.  I think they should have played him last year. Find out if he can play

BA-senior
Aa-redshirt soph
Rp-redshirt fr
Tw-redshirting fr

Not all those underclassmen are staying in 2016

Freebrd

Jimmy Clausen, Matthew Stafford, Robert Griffin III, Terry Bridgewater, Terrelle Pryor, Matt Barkley.  My point exactly unless they have to.
It will not be long until it is said, Brandon was hurt on the first sack in the Georgia game  (when Hunter Henry missed his backside block) is the reason for lack of productivity.
Mike, you said yourself on Razorback nation that Brandon can do his part when everything is going well.  To me, that is easy to do, but a leader steps his game up when things are not going well?

Prestworthy

Doesn't it seem like, almost every game, the announcers will show replays of BA completely whiffing on reads and throwing into double, sometimes triple coverage, when receivers are wide open? I'm questioning whether or not BA has put the time into knowing more than one or two routes on a given play.  It sure seems he still has issues with progressions and staring receivers down.

Kevin

Quote from: Prestworthy on October 21, 2014, 10:35:59 am
Doesn't it seem like, almost every game, the announcers will show replays of BA completely whiffing on reads and throwing into double, sometimes triple coverage, when receivers are wide open? I'm questioning whether or not BA has put the time into knowing more than one or two routes on a given play.  It sure seems he still has issues with progressions and staring receivers down.

Product of the hs spread offense, could this be the issue
Because, I think that was Tyler's issue also

onebadrubi

Quote from: Kevin on October 21, 2014, 10:27:41 am
What did he do the 4, 4th quarter possessions
Plus, 55 of those yards on one pass play, where derby showed tremendous speed

I think this is why he is just an average qb, the fact, his play can be debated every game.

When the game is on the line in the 4th, he is a no show

I'm glad you brought that up.  That is a throw BA needs to be credited on.  He led Derby over the middle perfect!  Absolutely perfect, Derby caught it in front of him over the middle, never had to slow his route, caught and kept going which allowed him to run away from LB's and get into the secondary providing a nice stiff arm.  Can't bring that play up without giving the two 2013 start QB's a pat on the back. 

Batesville Hogfan

Quote from: Prestworthy on October 18, 2014, 11:29:06 pm
Into the game late vs UAB is a bad idea?  Who things he should be playing instead of BA?  Just curious.  I think Peavey has more upside than Austin, and could be playing pretty well now if CBB would give him a shot.  I know I'm not the coach, blah blah blah, but who thinks BA is not the answer for this season or next?  I was baffled at his decision making.  My flag football QB in grad school made better decisions than BA does.

Don't waste his redshirt unless he is going to be the starter for the rest of the year.....

Kevin

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 21, 2014, 10:45:19 am
I'm glad you brought that up.  That is a throw BA needs to be credited on.  He led Derby over the middle perfect!  Absolutely perfect, Derby caught it in front of him over the middle, never had to slow his route, caught and kept going which allowed him to run away from LB's and get into the secondary providing a nice stiff arm.  Can't bring that play up without giving the two 2013 start QB's a pat on the back. 

So he is good for one a game. He has more bad throws that are caught than good ones.

I thought he was going to get hollister killed on that high throw to a wide open receiver

Piggfoot

I don't think we will ever see a Freshman QB on the field at Arkansas  with Bielema. This is mental masturbation.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Kevin on October 21, 2014, 10:49:30 am
So he is good for one a game. He has more bad throws that are caught than good ones.

I thought he was going to get hollister killed on that high throw to a wide open receiver

So you use the medium to judge Brandon on the ability to not hit an open receiver that might get him hit big?  NFL QB's are often doing this when they need to move the chains.  Announcers even mention that the best QB's even do this from time to time.  The best that ever have played the positions make throws that sometimes will lead a receiver into a big hit.  That's ridiculous what you are asking of this QB with that single statement. 

If you use the premise that BA got up for the Bama game then it is common knowledge that many do and then come out flat the following week, especially after that emotional game.  So credit the coaching staff for noticing the coming out flat and correcting it at half time of the UGA game.  Now you spill is inept because this staff often criticized did something great by getting the players out of the flat rut from the 2nd quarter to come play a 2nd half against a still competing UGA team.  Those saying they played prevent with backups are FOS.  They still blitzed, still had the starters in, and still tried to score. 

Kevin

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 21, 2014, 10:55:51 am
So you use the medium to judge Brandon on the ability to not hit an open receiver that might get him hit big?  NFL QB's are often doing this when they need to move the chains.  Announcers even mention that the best QB's even do this from time to time.  The best that ever have played the positions make throws that sometimes will lead a receiver into a big hit.  That's ridiculous what you are asking of this QB with that single statement. 

If you use the premise that BA got up for the Bama game then it is common knowledge that many do and then come out flat the following week, especially after that emotional game.  So credit the coaching staff for noticing the coming out flat and correcting it at half time of the UGA game.  Now you spill is inept because this staff often criticized did something great by getting the players out of the flat rut from the 2nd quarter to come play a 2nd half against a still competing UGA team.  Those saying they played prevent with backups are FOS.  They still blitzed, still had the starters in, and still tried to score. 

You and I will never agree.  Uga was not competing for most of the second half. When they decided to compete, blitz, interception.

He is the qb of a team that has not won a conference game during his tenure at qb. In games where he is healthy, he has had the ball in the fourth quarter with a chance to win the game in three of them and came up with nothing.

Don't see this leopard changing his spots

onebadrubi

Quote from: Kevin on October 21, 2014, 11:01:44 am
You and I will never agree.  Uga was not competing for most of the second half. When they decided to compete, blitz, interception.

He is the qb of a team that has not won a conference game during his tenure at qb. In games where he is healthy, he has had the ball in the fourth quarter with a chance to win the game in three of them and came up with nothing.

Don't see this leopard changing his spots

See, here is where you and I cant agree on.  Every NFL player turned analysis puts a lot of blame on tip balls on a WR.  You have an agenda against BA so you automatically throw it 100% on BA that one of his balls was tipped UP leading to a safety playing center field to run under it. 

You are drunk if you think that UGA didn't try to stop us from scoring 4 times in the 2nd half, absolute drunk with some sort of pills. 

Mike Irwin

Quote from: Kevin on October 21, 2014, 10:35:07 am
Meaningless numbers, Georgia took their foot off the gas pedal.
And you know this how? Were you in their defensive huddle?. Did you hear their DC say, Okay guys we've got a big lead so screw around and let them complete passes?

No way did Georgia back off and let the Hogs score four TD against them. That would be stupid.