Beat Florida 42-13.

In the Swamp.

McKdaddy

vs Muschamp and his dumpster fire.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Danny J

Too bad we don't play Florida or Vandy. Seems we will likely get a much better Tennessee team next year to replace UGA on our schedule.

That Mizzou game looking much tougher after what I saw today.

CDBHawg

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 18, 2014, 11:08:26 pm
119 overall.

Beat Florida 42-13.

In the Swamp.

Also had D/ST score 34 of their 42 points.

Pigsknuckles

Wow, every time I compare us to Vandy I get hate. Yet, they are the only team I can currently compare us to.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

TheGrove68

Our offense is HORRIBLE!!! Mauk has been diagnosed and the game plan is out there on how to stop him!! Our run game looked OK but Geez no help from the WR/OL/QB. Our Defense is pretty solid....they played almost the Whole game versus UGA with 3 and outs on almost every drive but 2 plus the offense gave up 4-5 turnovers to boot!! But still some how we held UGA to 34pts! If our offense was up to snuff we would be a threat,but at this time Ark. can get 3pts and we lose unless we have special teams and Def. TD's like tonight.
The Grove...  Home of Don Faurot

CallThemHawgs!

We might not win an SEC game this year.

LSU looked great against KY, who would probably beat us.

Mizz dominated on the road.

I dont see another win outside of UAB

WarPig88

I hope that the point of this thread is not that you can win in the SEC by not being able to pass the ball WELL.

You can win, but just not very often.

Torqued pork

CDBHawg

Quote from: Torqued pork on October 18, 2014, 11:38:03 pm
That's incredible.

Yep. It explains their 20 yards passing. They weren't on the field to throw the ball.

JayBell

Arkansas lost 30-10 last year to a Florida team that went on to lose 7 straight games to close the season, including a loss to Georgia Southern.

Yes, the Hogs can compete with just about anyone this year.  They can also lose to just about anyone, and do so in spectacular fashion.  It really is quite amazing to behold.

Basically, it is not even remotely a foregone conclusion that Arkansas would beat any team in the East, no matter how down it is this season.

Baller

Hate to say this, because every week is a new game, but it seems less probable now that we get our first SEC win this season.

I've asked this question before and had it moved to Vents.  Would 2 consecutive zero conference win seasons be enough to cause the kind of stir that would expel a new coach?  If I remember right, one zero-conference-win season had never happened before, or was before any of us were alive..

Razor6

I SERIOUSLY don't remember years where each week seemed like a bowl week, or national championship game or something.  We keep going up against Giants. 

It is very difficult being a Hogs Fan for life.  I am hanging in there, but man, this is tough!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

rude1

Quote from: Razor6 on October 19, 2014, 12:51:06 am
I SERIOUSLY don't remember years where each week seemed like a bowl week, or national championship game or something.  We keep going up against Giants. 

It is very difficult being a Hogs Fan for life.  I am hanging in there, but man, this is tough!
Ummmm aTm wasn't a giant, we just made them look like one.

Torqued pork

Quote from: Razor6 on October 19, 2014, 12:51:06 am

It's like being a terrible golfer that refuses to give up the game. No matter how many horrible shots you make the occasional good shot is always enough to keep you coming back for more.

hollywood hog

All others coaches in FBS are 92-0 when allowing 120 yards of offense or less since Muschamp took over at Florida.  Muschamp 0-2.   ::)

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: hollywood hog on October 19, 2014, 01:17:50 am
All others coaches in FBS are 92-0 when allowing 120 yards of offense or less since Muschamp took over at Florida.  Muschamp 0-2.   ::)

Muskrat is the current Houston Nutt of the SEC. He has some coaching skills but is not head coaching material in Big Boy football.

ceegar

Quote from: Pig Worshipper on October 19, 2014, 08:16:43 am
Muskrat is the current Houston Nutt of the SEC. He has some coaching skills but is not head coaching material in Big Boy football.

And just think...there were many on this board that wanted him for the Hogs HC.
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

lilredheadedlady

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 18, 2014, 11:08:26 pm
119 overall.

Beat Florida 42-13.

In the Swamp.

Mizzou is going to spank us...
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: McKdaddy on October 18, 2014, 11:09:49 pm
vs Muschamp and his dumpster fire.

I would be shocked if Muschamp is coaching there next year.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

wachhog

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on October 18, 2014, 11:17:05 pm
Wow, every time I compare us to Vandy I get hate. Yet, they are the only team I can currently compare us to.

Are you sure the comparison would be favorable to us?

wachhog

Quote from: Pig Worshipper on October 19, 2014, 08:16:43 am
Is comforting to know some AD was more stupid than...

PorkerOinker

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 19, 2014, 10:46:30 am
I would be shocked if Muschamp is coaching there next year.

I think it is guaranteed that Muschamp will not be there next year.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan