Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey BB Haters

Started by nonamer66, October 18, 2014, 09:17:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chortle

Quote from: Jek Tono Porkins on October 18, 2014, 10:39:59 pm
I'm curious about your crystal ball, with which you can evidently view my thoughts 5 years from now.

My guess is that your crystal ball is shaped like a bottle and at this point is nearly empty.

I'm a visionary

IllinoisRazorbackFan

Quote from: moses_007 on October 18, 2014, 10:24:38 pm
Didn't John L. Smith win a couple of conference games his only season?
Yes, he did.

jcharkansas

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on October 18, 2014, 09:50:03 pm
Bet his wife is hotter than yours. Had to have some smarts to land her.
Yea, I bet his money and fame had nothing to do with that....geez

S.A.D.C

Quote from: IllinoisRazorbackFan on October 18, 2014, 10:21:20 pm
Derek Dooley would be an upgrade at this point, he at least won a game. You're a used car salesman, aren't you?

And You're an hourly employee who never has to think about the big picture arn't you?  There a a LOT of reasons we are where we are.  And no one is saying BB is totally innocent in it.  But denying the fact that this program was a mess, that rebuilding might take more than 1.5 years, and that there is a foundation clearly being laid is impossible to justify.

But you have already admitted to not liking Bb for reasons completely unrelated to football.  So reason and logic are a waste of time with you.  At least you will admit your bias.  That is more than most here will do. 

MENARKHOG

Are you serious Clark?
Wow just Wow!  The disconnect with reality is UNREAL!!!!

Quote from: chortle on October 18, 2014, 10:07:07 pm
We should have been 5-1, ranked in the Top 15, going into this game, and the reason we weren't had nothing to do with Bob Petrino's motorcycle ride or cupboard. Period.

SemperFi

I have faith that Coach Bielema is the right man for the job and think that he will eventually get this mess turned around. It's the losing 16 straight SEC games that has me pissed. It's the one step forward, two steps backwards that has me angry with where we are today. What we saw today was a total failure and makes me question the leadership, however I also understand that our paper thin depth played a huge part in it as well as several holes in our ones.

I felt that after the Bama game that we were two years ahead of schedule and that 2015 could be an awesome year for us, but now it's looking more like 2016. Another year of highs, lows and we came just this close to winning is expected.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

BassinHawg

Quote from: drrowdy on October 18, 2014, 10:29:45 pm
We will beat Missouri, if not before, the streak will end then. What will you haters hang your hat on then?

Nope, they will torch our secondary! No SEC Wins for two more years.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

lefty08

Quote from: BassinHawg on October 18, 2014, 11:27:24 pm
Nope, they will torch our secondary! No SEC Wins for two more years.

Yep, that 100 yards of total offense tonight was impressive. We are doomed
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

lechon

Quote from: pigbacon on October 18, 2014, 09:28:16 pm
I wouldn't be surprised to beat both Mississippi schools. Seriously.

You serious Clark ??
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill