Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOW long?

Started by Medic821, October 18, 2014, 09:04:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic821

I love this coaching staff and will ALWAYS support the players.  I'm TIRED of seeing the hogs loose...  How much longer will we suffer????

hogcard1964

Quote from: Medic821 on October 18, 2014, 09:04:32 pm
I love this coaching staff and will ALWAYS support the players.  I'm TIRED of seeing the hogs loose...  How much longer will we suffer????

No more than another season.

Dr. Starcs

I posted this earlier.

It's a vicious cycle.

Apathy leads to coaching change. Coaching change leads to renewed enthusiasm. Renewed enthusiasm leads to false hope. False hope leads to increased ticket prices. Increased ticket prices lead to high expectations. High expectations lead to big disappointments. Big disappointments lead to apathy.

majestic

I like seeing us loose.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

mlloyd4

I give this staff 10 years to turn it around. If they can't get win us a SEC Championship or anything else, including a SEC game, in 10 years, I say we hire a plane with a banner that reads "Fire Bret Bielema" to fly over over the stadium...
WPS

root_hawg

2 more years after this one

Medic821

Bubba's Bruisers

2016 is likely next winning season.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

pigstuff

under_par

this is the best coaching staff we have ever had.  recruiting shows it.  Just look at the number of Jr and Sr's that are playing (and not the JC transfers). our #2's simply don't exist yet.

just sucks that our schedule has so difficult this year.  two more games against top 5 teams.

mlloyd4

Quote from: under_par on October 18, 2014, 09:29:31 pm
this is the best coaching staff we have ever had.  recruiting shows it.  Just look at the number of Jr and Sr's that are playing (and not the JC transfers). our #2's simply don't exist yet.

just sucks that our schedule has so difficult this year.  two more games against top 5 teams.

LOL. Best coaching staff that we have ever had? Well, that's optimistic, I'll give you credit for that. Being optimistic is good. We need that. This coaching staff is good and has a lot of character and I love them and this team. But best coaching staff we have ever had? no, I don't think so...
WPS

poloprince

BB gets a 3rd year without question.
$PoLoPrInCe$

John Futrall

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on October 18, 2014, 09:13:35 pm
I posted this earlier.

It's a vicious motorcycle.

Apathy leads to coaching change. Coaching change leads to renewed enthusiasm. Renewed enthusiasm leads to false hope. False hope leads to increased ticket prices. Increased ticket prices lead to high expectations. High expectations lead to big disappointments. Big disappointments lead to apathy.

FIFY

Tick Hog

Quote from: poloprince on October 18, 2014, 09:39:27 pm
BB gets a 3rd year without question.
3rd Hell a 4 th and 5 th cause we're doing so good in the classroom and don't have off the field issues

Hogfan1660

You better watch it because it will get deleted again! We can only pump sunshine around here without it being deleted.

cosmodrum

It's just grinding on me.
Go away, batin'

Granny fan

I'm tired of whining seasons!!  I want a winning season!!!!

razorbackchamps94

Til we play Vandy ..

Hoggie17

Cartoon Man

root_hawg

Winning season next year.

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: root_hawg on October 18, 2014, 10:35:01 pm
Winning season next year.

YAY.....Poulan Emerson griddle bowl here we come.....YAY

PRJ