Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I think it's safe to say

Started by Tick Hog, October 18, 2014, 08:41:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tick Hog

That our O-line isn't near as good as most people on here think it is. Kirkland is the only stud I see out there. The board favorite DS gets abused in pass protection. B Allen played scared and missed reads and WR's all day long. I wish these coaches would do their jobs and put up or shut up. All the talk about playing clean football my A!!

redeye

The hype was a little much, but we still have a very good OL.

farmhawg

I think it is safe to say cbb has not one clue what it takes to win in the sec.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Tick Hog

Quote from: redeye on October 18, 2014, 08:46:19 pm
The hype was a little much, but we still have a very good OL.
Uh huh let's see Bama= Abused  Georgia= Abused. How ya think we will fair against LSU, Ole Miss, MSU

Bubba's Bruisers

I'm not paying that much attention during the game.  Have the defenses continued to focus on the run, or have they been playing more honestly?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

farmhawg

Quote from: Tick Hog on October 18, 2014, 08:50:19 pm
Uh huh let's see Bama= Abused  Georgia= Abused. How ya think we will fair against LSU, Ole Miss, MSU
We might need to find a shelter for them to check into.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Demaghog

We looked great playing against Texas Tech, that's about it. They aren't getting any help from the rest of the offense.

DeltaBoy

We are still a bad SEC TEAM but we would go unbeaten in the Sun belt.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Tick Hog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 18, 2014, 08:53:54 pm
I'm not paying that much attention during the game.  Have the defenses continued to focus on the run, or have they been playing more honestly?
Today Georgia just did it with the blitz. They backed off of it in the second half. They absolute blew us up in the running game. I will say they do have a good defense but like I said above so does LSU, Ole Miss, and MSU.

jcul28

I'd like to see the old Skipper back. Give him his old #, take a 15 yard penalty a game and let him get aggressive again.

eusebius

Quote from: jcul28 on October 18, 2014, 09:13:15 pm
I'd like to see the old Skipper back. Give him his old #, take a 15 yard penalty a game and let him get aggressive again.

He wore 63 tonight and got a chop block penalty.
These things I know: There's no doubt Gary Anderson was very underrated . . Ike Forte had the best number ever for a running back and the best thing about the option was that last second pitch right before the DE hits the quarterback.