Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Link to Postgame presser?

Started by IllinoisRazorbackFan, October 18, 2014, 08:34:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BassinHawg

"Well we are really disappointed things didn't turn out quite like we had planned. We took it easy on them after the tough game with Alabama last week and it looks like it was a bad decision on my part.  As for the game, I saw a lot of things I liked and a lot that I didn't like but they are things that are correctable with coaching"

Blah, Blah Blah, deja vu, Blah, Blah Blah, deja vu!

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Hogfan1660

We keep hearing about all these correctable problems but we can't seem to fix any of them! I would rather him say hey we are working on this crap in practice but these knuckleheads aren't listening and then proceed to tell us how miserable he is going to make their life for not listening! It makes him look like he has zero control when we keep making the same bone head mistakes every week!

IllinoisRazorbackFan

Quote from: BassinHawg on October 18, 2014, 11:10:39 pm
"Well we are really disappointed things didn't turn out quite like we had planned. We took it easy on them after the tough game with Alabama last week and it looks like it was a bad decision on my part.  As for the game, I saw a lot of things I liked and a lot that I didn't like but they are things that are correctable with coaching"

Blah, Blah Blah, deja vu, Blah, Blah Blah, deja vu!
lol. You've watched a couple of his other press conferences, huh?