Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To the poster who declared that Jameis Winston would be a nfl bust

Started by intelligence, October 18, 2014, 08:07:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

intelligence

You're wrong. He definitely throws an accurate spiral and he fits his throws in tight windows. He can make all the throws and he has some wheels to boot. He's about as much of a sure deal as Cam Newton

intelligence

Hmm maybe i spoke too soon. Looks like he has a bit of the same condition as mallett had: Panic-and-throw-an-interception-itis :o

ricepig

I think they said he would be busted while playing in the NFL, lock......

intelligence

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: intelligence on October 18, 2014, 08:07:03 pm
You're wrong. He definitely throws an accurate spiral and he fits his throws in tight windows. He can make all the throws and he has some wheels to boot. He's about as much of a sure deal as Cam Newton

I think it's more because of between his ears.   He has the skill, but I see him screwing up in the nfl and eventually losing his career because of his idiotic behavior. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

PonderinHog

Notre Dame just got jobbed.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  ;D

Melorock089

You know why he will be a bust?

It has nothing to do with physical tools.

intelligence

So its the mental and not the tools. got it. wasnt that said about cam newton as well? been so long i can't remember. i know it was said about mallett..

Melorock089

Quote from: intelligence on October 19, 2014, 02:18:57 pm
So its the mental and not the tools. got it. wasnt that said about cam newton as well? been so long i can't remember. i know it was said about mallett..

Have you heard Winston speak? He is one of the most unintelligent people I have ever heard.

Notcied the off the field issues? Name a successful starter in the NFL that dealt with the same. Only one is Cam, who is a choir boy in comparison to Winston and he's not exactly good either.

Takes a whole more than just physical tools to be a successful NFL QB. It is the hardest and most mentally demanding job in professional sports. If you don't see that, then well I am wasting my time.

Mallett has accuracy issues and is a way better QB than Winston.

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08