Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

turnovers, penalties.

Started by ballz2thewall, October 18, 2014, 07:13:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ballz2thewall

pretty much it. took all our wind.
The rest of the frog.

Hawg_Thai'd

Yeah, I am surprised at how sloppy we have become with our penalties. I'm not so mad at the defense offsides or a false start. Its the 15 yarders that are attrocious the last few games. Not sure what is going on  there, but those are definate drive extending or defeating penalties. And what is up with AC the last two games and his fumble tendancies? I think we would have better record if we eliminated 75% of both areas.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Danny J

The Mitchell penalty was a killer. That changed the game.

Dr. Starcs

Per Espn ticker - Longest conference losing streak in the nation. Sigh

ballz2thewall

its just mental.  skill wise, we're pushing pretty well.  the t/o's and penalties just kill the energy.  hard to overcome. 
The rest of the frog.

Danny J

Quote from: ballz2thewall on October 18, 2014, 07:47:44 pm
its just mental.  skill wise, we're pushing pretty well.  the t/o's and penalties just kill the energy.  hard to overcome.
Agreed and I said the same thing after the Bama game. It is 50% mental. Lack of focus and mental toughness.

Kevin

We are not playing clean football, right now
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

WayneHawg

ICEman

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on October 18, 2014, 07:43:06 pm
Per Espn ticker - Longest conference losing streak in the nation. Sigh
We have to be approaching one of the worst returns on investment in the history on NCAA sports.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Hogsmo Kramer

All the sloppy play with turnovers, penalties, and overall mental mistakes is really chapping my arss about right now.

All the BS talk about not beating ourselves blah, blah, blah is just that because that's all we've been doing this year, beating ourselves and finding ways to lose.

It's beyond ridiculous at this point and unexceptable.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Hogfan1660