Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One positive

Started by micali, October 18, 2014, 07:00:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigbacon

pigbacon

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 07:51:55 pm
No....The key is 296 yards passing and 126 yards rushing....That means for a Bret Bielema team, they are playing from behind and Bret isn't going to win many games when he is trailing by 14+ points....not in the SEC

PRJ

It's hard to make such a rigid statement in my opinion. Russell Wilson had incredible numbers in 2011. I know he is an elite athlete type that comes through a program once in a blue moon, but I don't think it's a fair assessment of Beliema. It's like everyone wanting to say Gus throws the ball all the time. It's a fluid situation from year to year.

We desperately need an elite QB though.

wachhog

Quote from: pigbacon on October 18, 2014, 09:23:05 pm
It's hard to make such a rigid statement in my opinion. Russell Wilson had incredible numbers in 2011. I know he is an elite athlete type that comes through a program once in a blue moon, but I don't think it's a fair assessment of Beliema. It's like everyone wanting to say Gus throws the ball all the time. It's a fluid situation from year to year.

Russell Wilson came to Wisky after graduating from NC State.  Bb did not have to teach him anything.  Hell, Russell Wilson probably called all the plays.  BB had NOTHING to do with the development of Russell Wilson.

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: pigbacon on October 18, 2014, 09:23:05 pm

Why is it not a fair statement? Bret Bielema runs a run heavy offense. Always has....And a game where his team throws for 300 and runs for 126..That doesn't tell you he is playing from behind?

PRJ