Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One positive

Started by micali, October 18, 2014, 07:00:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

micali

We scored in the 4th quarter. If the games was won on stats we take this one going away.
If we can get stupid penalties cut out and come out inspired we might beat an SEC team.  We shoot our selves in the foot way to many times.  I wish we could come out and play mistake free football we would win some of these games.

I believe we will get at least 1 SEC win and that's better than nothing.  We still go bowling. Woo Pig.

Dominicanhog

How about a shout out to AJ Derby...

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

rhog1

Quote from: micali on October 18, 2014, 07:00:47 pm
We scored in the 4th quarter. If the games was won on stats we take this one going away.
If we can get stupid penalties cut out and come out inspired we might beat an SEC team.  We shoot our selves in the foot way to many times.  I wish we could come out and play mistake free football we would win some of these games.

I believe we will get at least 1 SEC win and that's better than nothing.  We still go bowling. Woo Pig.
Have to win 2 SEC games to go bowling. I love that there is no quit in this team. Could have easily given up after that first half.

PORKULATOR

how bout winning out.  This bunch is one game away from being like...  ya mean that's it...  thats the key...  okay

I for one will be there when it happens. wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

farmhawg

What is a possitive? A possum clan?
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Professor Pig

yeah, we finally scored in the 4th -- much improved, getting closer to that elusive SEC win and a bowl game...

hellwonthaveme

micali

I know, he played lime a Boss.  I'm speaking entire team.  That one handed grab was awesome.  I wish we had him another year.

cosmodrum

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 18, 2014, 07:05:02 pm
how bout winning out.  This bunch is one game away from being like...  ya mean that's it...  thats the key...  okay

I for one will be there when it happens. wps

It's going to be a long time before we win an SEC game. We might beat Mizzou. That's it.
Go away, batin'

redeye

Derby played great.  Even though the game was over, it was nice to close the gap.

hellwonthaveme

Stats show we win this going away?

You realize that Georgia rushed for over 200 yards and we rushed for 126 I believe....You realize we had 4 Turnovers?

A Bret Bielema team, when you see only 126 yards on the stat sheet, will more than likely lose....

PRJ

micali

Quote from: farmhawg on October 18, 2014, 07:05:21 pm
Thanks for pointing that out.

Bubba's Bruisers

We scored in the 4th.  Goodness.  The game was out of hand in the fourth.  UGA defense was playing soft. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hawg IQ

Breaks went against us, calls went against us, not our day. We were flat following Alabama game. Georgia just a better team period.
   I thought our backs didn't run well today- Collins worse day as a hog, OLine was horrible.  Georgia out defensed us and had a good scheme.  B Allen, well he did look better 2nd half, yet is lacking, always lacking.

Tight ends, our best receivers. Arkansas needs more talent. Uninspiring performance all way around.
  Can't give refs a pass either. They need to call hands to face on both teams. the helmet to helmet call sucked. I thought call was lame at best.  Announcers pro Georgia, A. Ware stops just short of always hate on hogs, other guy was clueless.
go hogs go !

micali

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 07:08:36 pm

You realize that Georgia rushed for over 200 yards and we rushed for 126 I believe....You realize we had 4 Turnovers?

A Bret Bielema team, when you see only 126 yards on the stat sheet, will more than likely lose....

PRJ
296 yards passing, 126 yards rushing, TOP, 422 total yards

waphill

One positive..............   Basketball season is getting close.

hawgbawb

I think our team is fragile now, after playing their guts out last week and losing due to a blocked PAT and a turnover. Georgia was fired up to prove themselves against the SEC-W. They took it to us.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

micali

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 18, 2014, 07:10:12 pm
We scored in the 4th.  Goodness.  The game was out of hand in the fourth.  UGA defense was playing soft. 
When was the last time we scored in the 4th in a big game. Who cares if the d is soft we still scored they didn't stop us.  If we would stop the mental plays we still make this a game.

hawg IQ

Quote from: farmhawg on October 18, 2014, 07:05:21 pm
Oh come on you know what a pos-sitive is. Its the opposite to neg-gative
go hogs go !

Dominicanhog

Quote from: hawgbawb on October 18, 2014, 07:15:02 pm
I think our team is fragile now, after playing their guts out last week and losing due to a blocked PAT and a turnover. Georgia was fired up to prove themselves against the SEC-W. They took it to us.

agree... UAB comes at a perfect time... then we get another free shot at respect...

majestic

We are trend breakers. Gave the SEC West its first loss out of conference. 
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

micali

Quote from: rhog1 on October 18, 2014, 07:04:33 pm
Have to win 2 SEC games to go bowling. I love that there is no quit in this team. Could have easily given up after that first half.
So we have to win 7 to go bowling? I thought it was 6. So we win the UAB, LSU and MU.

Wildhog

I was finished with moral victories after last week.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

micali

Never mentioned moral victory. 

FreshHog

Quote from: micali on October 18, 2014, 07:30:43 pm
So we have to win 7 to go bowling? I thought it was 6. So we win the UAB, LSU and MU.

Uhh you realize you just listed 2 SEC games right? Put down the booze. lol

micali

Quote from: FreshHog on October 18, 2014, 07:33:44 pm
Uhh you realize you just listed 2 SEC games right? Put down the booze. lol
Not drinking and I thought it took 6 wins to bowl but if it takes 7 then I changed my previous statement and said we we will win LSU and MU.   

Wildhog

Quote from: micali on October 18, 2014, 07:33:42 pm
Never mentioned moral victory. 

YES YOU DID.  YES YOU DID!
1909/1964/1965/1977

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: waphill on October 18, 2014, 07:14:31 pm
One positive..............   Basketball season is getting close.

This
This is my non-signature signature.

micali

Quote from: Wildhog on October 18, 2014, 07:36:31 pm
YES YOU DID.  YES YOU DID!

Please quote me saying moral victory.  Cuz I'm confused.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: micali on October 18, 2014, 07:15:25 pm
When was the last time we scored in the 4th in a big game. Who cares if the d is soft we still scored they didn't stop us.  If we would stop the mental plays we still make this a game.

Except that it wasn't a big game by the 4th.  Or by halftime for that matter.  It was over. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Wildhog

We scored in the 4th quarter. If the games was won on stats we take this one going away. <---- Moral Victory words

1909/1964/1965/1977

pigbacon

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 07:08:36 pm

PRJ

We had just under 300 yds passing. You can't just pick one stat and run with it. The key # here is the 4 turnovers.

Sir Oinksalot

who won, I'm assuming we lost...

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

micali

micali

Quote from: pigbacon on October 18, 2014, 07:41:13 pm
We had just under 300 yds passing. You can't just pick one stat and run with it. The key # here is the 4 turnovers.
I didn't pick one stat. 

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: micali on October 18, 2014, 07:12:47 pm

And a Bret Biemela team that rushes for 126 yards and 296 yards passing shows they are playing from behind and like it or not, Bret and his style of football are not made to play from behind and will 99 times out of 100 result in a loss....

Did you really just mention TOP? I bet you loved Houston... He always mentioned how he won the TOP,

PRJ

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: pigbacon on October 18, 2014, 07:41:13 pm

No....The key is 296 yards passing and 126 yards rushing....That means for a Bret Bielema team, they are playing from behind and Bret isn't going to win many games when he is trailing by 14+ points....not in the SEC

PRJ

wupigsuey

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 07:48:23 pm
And a Bret Biemela team that rushes for 126 yards and 296 yards passing shows they are playing from behind and like it or not, Bret and his style of football are not made to play from behind and will 99 times out of 100 result in a loss....

Did you really just mention TOP? I bet you loved Houston... He always mentioned how he won the TOP,

PRJ

Decided tonight you were wrong brother, it's not the QB as much as it's receivers. If our receivers get open, its because of busted coverage. QB's not a world beater by any means but I think it's more about no one to throw to.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Kevin

No positive to this debacle
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

CareBear

I sure as hell hope CBB will be willing to adjust his Offensive philosophy. I was concerned after seeing his scheme during the first few games last year. I don't favor any coach past or present but do appreciate those who are willing to adapt to their situation and be progressive with play calling. This Big 10 jumbo garbage is not going to work. Its embarrassing and boring as hell!

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: wupigsuey on October 18, 2014, 07:52:20 pm
Decided tonight you were wrong brother, it's not the QB as much as it's receivers. If our receivers get open, its because of busted coverage. QB's not a world beater by any means but I think it's more about no one to throw to.

What made you decide that? Brandons performance against a Georgia defense that was on cruise control and playing the scrubs?

Did you see the pass Kendrick Edwards caught? How bout Jared Cornelius? Hollister? Morgan even made a nice catch.

What are Henry and Derby? Do they catch passes?

It is the QB.....as far as the offense is concerned.

PRJ

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: CareBear on October 18, 2014, 07:55:15 pm
I sure as hell hope CBB will be willing to adjust his Offensive philosophy. I was concerned after seeing his scheme during the first few games last year. I don't favor any coach past or present but do appreciate those who are willing to adapt to their situation and be progressive with play calling. This Big 10 jumbo garbage is not going to work. Its embarrassing and boring as hell!

He isn't going to change it....It is his signature and one thing he is going to do is do it his way.....Right or wrong...It is his puppy.

PRJ

wupigsuey

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 07:55:27 pm
What made you decide that? Brandons performance against a Georgia defense that was on cruise control and playing the scrubs?

Did you see the pass Kendrick Edwards caught? How bout Jared Cornelius? Hollister? Morgan even made a nice catch.

What are Henry and Derby? Do they catch passes?

It is the QB.....as far as the offense is concerned.

PRJ

Yeah, they all made great catches, as people that aren't open will do...if they catch it.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Gonzo

Quote from: micali on October 18, 2014, 07:12:47 pm

45 - 32          Only stat that matters

Go Hogs! Beat UAB!

SemperFi

There was nothing positive about another loss, particularly one that we were absolutely embarrassed in. At this point I'm not looking forward to basketball season, baseball season or any season. I want a win! I want an SEC win. I wouldn't care if we went to FSU and beat them by 50....I want an SEC win. 0-16 is an embarrassment to the UA, the program and our fanbase.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

hogoffate

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 18, 2014, 07:37:34 pm
This

yeah our ball team really kicked ass down the stretch going into the SEC tournament???

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: hogoffate on October 18, 2014, 08:17:18 pm
yeah our ball team really kicked ass down the stretch going into the SEC tournament???

Did better than the football team.

And I'm a football fan. Basketball is second for me but they did give me hope last year.
This is my non-signature signature.

poloprince

One positive is we are not Florida.
$PoLoPrInCe$

farmhawg

Quote from: poloprince on October 18, 2014, 08:31:30 pm
One positive is we are not Florida.
No, but they have won a sec game.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!