Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BA looked like he hurt shoulder on 2pt

Started by william.lane123, October 18, 2014, 06:49:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

william.lane123

play.  He didn't move it coming off the field.  Anyone else see that?

Danny J

He should not have been in the game after that hit that knocked him out of the game. He was obviously rattled/hurt. I am not sure why BB who talks about player safety over and over and hasn't played Ragnow for two games now, after being cleared to play, will continue to play a hurt BA. He can't have it both ways.

FreshHog

Quote from: Danny J on October 18, 2014, 06:51:04 pm
He should not have been in the game after that hit that knocked him out of the game. He was obviously rattled/hurt. I am not sure why BB who talks about player safety over and over and hasn't played Ragnow for two games now, after being cleared to play, will continue to play a hurt BA. He can't have it both ways.

2nd half play says you're completely wrong about BA.

william.lane123

I'm talking about the 2pt after the last TD,  go back and look at it, he didn't move his right shoulder going to the sidelines.

SardisHog

It was hanging straight down and not moving.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

Danny J

Quote from: FreshHog on October 18, 2014, 06:53:23 pm
2nd half play says you're completely wrong about BA.
You mean when they started playing conservative on D and keeping everything in front of them not to mention stopped blitzing? Don't look too much into that "comeback" as we are now a great passing team.

Danny J

Quote from: SardisHog on October 18, 2014, 06:55:12 pm
It was hanging straight down and not moving.
Yeah...saw that. He shouldn't have even been in the game. He was obviously still hurt from early in the game.

GaryHog

Based on his past he shouldn't have been in the game to begin with. How many games has he cost us?
Make America Great Again!!!!!!!

PonderinHog

Reinjured - it was just a matter of time.

william.lane123

TNhawgfan

May be the only way bb tries anyone else at qb
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

PorkRinds

idochog

BA is a transitional qb. Just playing while building rest of team. He's not the guy imo
I love Jesus!

Qbackinman

I saw him not moving his arm, too. Now he has an excuse as Coach plays him every offensive down the rest of the season to finish 4-8, 0-8.

Cartoon Man