Started by Lanny, October 18, 2014, 04:56:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

RazorPiggie

Carl Lazlo

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 18, 2014, 04:56:15 pm
One recruiting class.  No qb competition.  A defense that was going to take a few years to rebuild.  A recruiting territory that provides almost nothing. 

We should fire Bielema.  Hire a Lashlee because I'm not sure who else would want this job.  I doubt Pittman, Shannon and the rest of this staff will stay.  Hire some inexperienced coaches for a staff.  This is a great idea to rebuild our program. 

I think you maybe in the wrong thread

reddogjcss

John Futrall

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

Capt. Hamm

I blame my buddy Steve. He went to a wedding last week instead of watching the Bama game. That just messed up our game routine. And here we are today.

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Steef

Bush' fault.

No wait! Lanny's fault.

No wait! Nixon....no...Darrel Roy....no...Joe Ferguson...no...

Hell, it's MY fault! Blame me!

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

PositronHog

We need a QB who can make a defense pay for blitzing every down or putting 7-8 guys in the box to stop the run....

BigE_23

Jim Chaney...wheels came off after piss poor play calling on the second drive.

I don't care what anyone says...with him as our OC, we won't make it where we want to be.

He cost us the Alabama game and now this. Unacceptable.

Granny fan

The ones I blame are BB for not having this team ready mentally, and BA for being a mediocre QB.

Dark Helmet Hog

Terrible game in every phase. Completely unprepared to play.

Everyone share's the blame.

WorfHog

Quote from: PositronHog on October 18, 2014, 05:04:06 pm
We need a QB and receivers  who can make a defense pay for blitzing every down or putting 7-8 guys in the box to stop the run....

Agreed with an addendum

gijoejd

It shows how important Ellis is up the middle.  It shows how important game plan and prep is.  It shows how important game scheme is. 

All 3 phases are sub-2014 season to this point.  Just a bad game for us.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Hawgin84

BA would be an outstanding  QB, if he were capable.

Granny fan

Iwastherein1969

quarterbacks from the ARkansas high school system....the kind of football played in HS in Arkansas is simply pathetic
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Horthawg

Once a Hog-ALWAYS A HOG!

Martygit

It's Hogville's fault for limiting posts about the game to a single forum and only allowing 1 - 3 threads about the game (used to be 1 - 2 until this thread) - always before we've been able to voice our displeasure in multiple threads in MMQB and when we were able to do that this team and our program was successful..................oh, wait..........................
RIP OTR, REV

Dark Helmet Hog

BA just can't see open receivers. Not sure why, but he cant.

hellwonthaveme

Bret Bielema....This is his baby....

But Jen got to get up on stage and get her pic with Justin Moore last night and our players get to tweet so all in all, a productive weekend...

PRJ

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Hawgin84

BA is an outstanding  young man. He just simply is not a major college QB. I do appreciate his efforts.

Speedracer

Bret Bielema.  He hires the OC, names who starts at QB, and drives the bus.  This bus is breaking down and unless a DRASTIC improvement on offense next season...will be much of the same
Like smites bother me.

Country Stylz

No need for a blame thread when there's already a vent thread that 90% of people seem to be posting in for some reason.

Hognspace

Play calling is terrible....extremely bad.  We have zero identity.  The two point conversion was doomed from the snap.

intelligence

Quote from: Hawgin84 on October 18, 2014, 05:20:41 pm
BA is an outstanding  young man. He just simply is not a major college QB. I do appreciate his efforts.

Pretty classy post. I too admire his efforts, but for the love of god i really don't want to see him go winless in his SEC career.

Hawgin84

Quote from: intelligence on October 18, 2014, 05:22:59 pm
Pretty classy post. I too admire his efforts, but for the love of god i really don't want to see him go winless in his SEC career.
Neither do I.

Baller

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on October 18, 2014, 05:18:48 pm
BA just can't see open receivers. Not sure why, but he cant.

Very poor vision.  Worse than Tyler Wilson, who we'd be darn lucky to have right now..

Doesn't see defenders.  Highly inaccurate.  Recipe for disaster. 

In my opinion, a receiver shouldn't necessarily have to be wide open to get him the ball.  But often, ours who are wide open are not seen anyway, so..

You'd think any team in the best division of the best conference in college football would have better options. 

After this game, I'm now in the Rafe Peavey wagon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyTUeiwaOpE

JONAS

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 18, 2014, 05:13:50 pm
quarterbacks from the ARkansas high school system....the kind of football played in HS in Arkansas is simply pathetic

Yep.

Tsarcasm

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

Baller

There is no shoulders to place this loss on besides coach.  Even he would say that.

SemperFi

It's Obama's fault! He hates the state of Arkansas because we're too conversative for him. Damn you that voted for him! Ever since his 2nd term we've sucked.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

intelligence

Quote from: SemperFi on October 18, 2014, 05:35:42 pm
It's Obama's fault! He hates the state of Arkansas because we're too conversative for him. Damn you that voted for him! Ever since his 2nd term we've sucked.

its true,  i do love a good conversation. i also have a pair of converse sneakers.

SemperFi

Quote from: intelligence on October 18, 2014, 05:36:54 pm
its true,  i do love a good conversation. i also have a pair of converse sneakers.

I'm blaming Apple now too! I typed "conservative", scouts honor!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Martygit

Right now, it's Chaney - we need 3 scores to win w/o them scoring and our strength is our running game - so he has BA throw 3 straight passes - 3 and out - GA gets the ball and scores - game over - probably was anyway but there is no excuse in not going to your strength  >:(
RIP OTR, REV

jdlittle

When people stop and think---who is responsible  for not winning an SEC game---COACH!!!  however, no one wants to blame him because we have him 4 more years.  Hope we can win an sec game next year.   

reddogjcss

It's The clocks fault! We didn't get beat we just run out of time!

IntegrityHog

Bobby Petrino gets the lion's share of blame.  However, I have always thought that Bozo (JLS) got off way too easy.  He collected a 800k paycheck and did nothing to recruit for the 10 months he was there.

farmhawg

Quote from: IntegrityHog on October 18, 2014, 06:04:33 pm
Bobby Petrino gets the lion's share of blame.  However, I have always thought that Bozo (JLS) got off way too easy.  He collected a 800k paycheck and did nothing to recruit for the 10 months he was there.
Keep blaming a coach that has been gone for three years, makes you look brilliant.
From theflyinghog

root_hawg

I see an Arkansas team who is playing the number 10 team in the country to within 13 points

HiggiePiggy

I'm just mad that BA threw for another td.  I picked him for 2 TDs dang it!!!!!! I lost a point. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?