Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get on Coach B Train or get left behind!

Started by Section123, October 18, 2014, 01:04:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Section123

HOGS going to roll today. UGA has a good team, but they are in our way. We want it more than they do.

When I look at our 2-deep, and the foundation that Coach B is building, I am really excited about 2015 and 2016.

My prediction: The foundation + the recruits Coach B is bringing in pays off quicker than most are expecting. We are serious contenders for the SEC West in 2015. Win the West and we have a chance to make playoff.

Time for ALL of HOGS Nation to get on the Coach B train. He is the right man for the job. We are lucky to have him. Rise to the top starts today!!!
:razorback: :razorback:

PORKULATOR

I'm on board... It links to the Chattanooga choo choo...8 to the bar
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

100%Razorback

I'm in! I love this team and the coaches! Exciting times ahead, starting today when we monkey stomp Jawja!

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Torqued pork

I support BB, but coaches come and go. It's all about the Hog train.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: 100%Razorback on October 18, 2014, 01:16:40 pm
I'm in! I love this team and the coaches! Exciting times ahead, starting today when we monkey stomp Jawja!
+1 monkey stomp..  haaa
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: Torqued pork on October 18, 2014, 01:24:50 pm
I support BB, but coaches come and go. It's all about the Hog train.

Bingo........

PRJ

IllinoisRazorbackFan

Quote from: Section123 on October 18, 2014, 01:04:41 pm
HOGS going to roll today. UGA has a good team, but they are in our way. We want it more than they do.

When I look at our 2-deep, and the foundation that Coach B is building, I am really excited about 2015 and 2016.

My prediction: The foundation + the recruits Coach B is bringing in pays off quicker than most are expecting. We are serious contenders for the SEC West in 2015. Win the West and we have a chance to make playoff.

Time for ALL of HOGS Nation to get on the Coach B train. He is the right man for the job. We are lucky to have him. Rise to the top starts today!!!
The team looks good but he needs to win at least one conference game before I'm on board. 

SemperFi

Firmly onboard with what Coach B and this staff are building up on The Hill. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

The NewEra

Quote from: IllinoisRazorbackFan on October 18, 2014, 01:40:32 pm
The team looks good but he needs to win at least one conference game before I'm on board.

You'll be on board this evening then :)

Hawgey-Davidson

Been on the B train from day 1! Gonna get it done. WPS!!!

Section123

HOGS and Coach B show nation what it means to be a RAZORBACK today. We straight up want it more. We are prepared. It's time!!

Was not sure what we had in Coach B when he was hired - but I am now. He is a very good coach. Communication + accountability + a terrific group of assistants coaches on staff. Solid football principals abound. Our Defense alone is unrecognizable.

Results are needed!!!! Today is the day we get that win!!

IT STARTS TODAY!!!

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Country Stylz

Tickets discounted. Four packs for $75 with a $60 donation. All aboard the B Train you guys? Don't get left behind?

Cartoon Man

RedSkiesAtNightHog

We are still building up steam, hang in there! 

Martygit

Quote from: Section123 on October 18, 2014, 02:08:13 pm
HOGS and Coach B show nation what it means to be a RAZORBACK today. We straight up want it more. We are prepared. It's time!!

Was not sure what we had in Coach B when he was hired - but I am now. He is a very good coach. Communication + accountability + a terrific group of assistants coaches on staff. Solid football principals abound. Our Defense alone is unrecognizable.

Results are needed!!!! Today is the day we get that win!!

IT STARTS TODAY!!!

How has that worked out for you/us?????
RIP OTR, REV

pigstuff

Beilima...Arkansas answer to Rodreguiz at Michigan.  A train wreck.

jkstock04

Quote from: Section123 on October 18, 2014, 01:04:41 pm

This is what I like to call a "thanks for comin out" type proclamation. Congrats man!!!!!
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

MushroomCloudHog

Is the train ever going to leave station?

Tim

Hope y'all have a fun ride.  I won't be joining you. 

UAROCKDOG

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

EulessHog

Choo, choo!!!! All aboard the Lozerback Express.  Next stop summer vacation.  (There will be no Bowl Stops this year.)
Go Hogs Go!

WayneHawg

When coach came here he said his teams wouldn't beat themselves with penalties and i think penalties have had a critical effect on every sec loss this yr !

CallThemHawgs!

I think the boiler exploded...

Or was this the Arkansas-Missouri Railroad you were talking about?

Too soon?

Section123

Still believe. Declare yourself now. Coach B will have us competing for SEC West in 2015.

HiggiePiggy

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

showme

Quote from: Section123 on October 18, 2014, 09:59:01 pm
Still believe. Declare yourself now. Coach B will have us competing for SEC West in 2015.
You want a cookie ?

Hoggie17

BassinHawg

Quote from: Section123 on October 18, 2014, 09:59:01 pm

Yes, the Hogs will be competing for the Cellar Dwellar spot once again!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

UAROCKDOG