Lanny

Post positive in thoughts in here
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Ragnar Hogbrok

How's the crowd looking/sounding?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: hehawg on October 18, 2014, 02:21:16 pm
Little Rocks on fire!

Ok, I admit that beer just came out of my nose!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Phil D

GO HOGS!!!!!!

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

Tsarcasm

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

LSPRazorbac

i'm good looking and gosh darn it, everyone likes me

reddogjcss

Sounds load in the Rock" come on boys! Come on crowd!

reddogjcss

That one wasn't on kicker!

reddogjcss

jbcarol

Hogs winning Time of Possession early.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

flagstaffhog

Dang we are porous today
Go HOGS Go!

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

jbcarol

What in the Sam Hill?

UGa's afraid of the Hog punter.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

reddogjcss

Got them right where we want them! Lol come on boys!

WhatsitHOGabout

Positive.  We got this!  Lou said so! 😄

Speedracer

Like smites bother me.

McKdaddy

Matte red helmets look good.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Hogfaniam

Might as well shut this thread down
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Razor1997

On a positive note, I can turn this game off early and forget about it, instead of having my heart ripped out and stomped on right at the very end, as has happened in 4 of the last 5 conference games.

Torqued pork

We will kill UAB.

So what if they're not an SEC team. They're located where the SEC offices are located and that's something.

We are on our way, Hog fans!

root_hawg

Torqued pork

Professor Pig

the weather is beautiful. it should be a good day to drink -- lots.

Martygit

Gurley is not playing - it could be worse
RIP OTR, REV

Professor Pig

Idahog

This beer tastes real good.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

Oklahawg

Quote from: MartinGit on October 18, 2014, 04:39:35 pm
Gurley is not playing - it could be worse

SEC Network said it well - pre-Gurley UGA looks inferior to post-Gurley UGA. Go figure.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Pickwick Hog

This is Chaney's last year as a Razorback coach.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

WhatsitHOGabout

Give me a P O S I T I V E

What's that spell?

Ah who cares..

LJHOG

well at least we can sell immediate playing to time to HS recruits at every position.

WhatsitHOGabout

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on October 18, 2014, 04:50:33 pm
This is Chaney's last year as a Razorback coach.

From your fingers to God's ears!

HogWildBison2011

My block list on twitter grew significantly. I also reported about 6 people. Cleaning up social media one d-bag at a time. #PositiveThinking

Pig Worshipper

About the only positive I can think of is that Lou Holtz will NEVER pick us to win again. Ever.

reddogjcss

There is set backs and bad games, finish the game and move forward! Sometimes it takes a good attitude adjustment to get you on track!

Martygit

Positive - we're not going to lose in a last minute or one point heartbreaker!
RIP OTR, REV

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: MartinGit on October 18, 2014, 04:52:39 pm
Positive - we're not going to lose in a last minute or one point heartbreaker!
Maybe that's the plan. We will go in half time and storm back to win it!  8)  :puke:

Martygit

Only 10 more posts and we might get to page 2 in "positive thread" - go for it boys!
RIP OTR, REV

Tsarcasm

we made a few first downs  and even a touchdown ;)
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

hogs24

I've got plenty of beer for tomorrow.
This is good.
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

Xterrahogfan

PORKULATOR

We're a lot better team than whats on your tv's... I know this for sure... A little bad EVERYTHING but it happens... One of these days we get to win one of these.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Buffhog

Good defensive series to start 2nd half   :)

PORKULATOR

I love them hogs and I'm playing a whole different game in my head for the second half... I just wanna see our team grow again. Show improvement and after that first half, it should be easy.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

XavierZane

Now that I'm not hoping to win the game, I can watch the second half just hoping for some fight and some good plays. 

I'm not going to let one game (one quarter, really) make me forget the progress I've seen the rest of the season or the quality roster I know CBB is building. 

Ex-Trumpet

LOL, still on page one...
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

GoshenHog

I hear Bobby Portis is looking strong.