Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vent thread

Started by Lanny, October 18, 2014, 11:23:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CareBear

Quote from: MountieDawg on October 18, 2014, 04:25:21 pm
Your glass is not half full, it's pouring over the top with CBB Kool-Aid...
Amen
Come to the darkside my friends...it's becoming the light if you get my drift

spiritof92

I'm not going to get into this darksider crap since I'm more of a Star Trek guy anyway.  Just sick of losing and the A&M and Bama games hurt worse now than they did 1 and 3 weeks ago.

CareBear

Quote from: HoginMemphis on October 18, 2014, 04:36:15 pm
No program with the stature of Arkansas declines and stays there for 2 straight years. And when I say decline, I mean cannot win a conference game for 2 years in a row. If Bielema does not win 2 SEC games this year, he should be fired. And if BA is the best we can do at QB for 2 years in a row, we either have piss poor recruiting or piss poor judgment. 50% career completion rate would not be acceptable on any HS team.

Bret can cry again after this game, but I don't care anymore about him or anything other than winning some SEC games. GA is making Ark look like SMU.
I completely agree and derive no pleasure in saying that. This is breaking my heart!

moses_007

Bret Bielema= John L. Smith in a big windbreaker.

CareBear

So Long gets a letter from CBB after he fires Bobby praising him. CBB played Long like a sucker. Why else would Long not interview anyone else that I know of and have his "ace in the hole candidate" for 7-8 months. Did Long even know what kind of Offense CBB was dead set on running? I'm scared at this point!

VT HOG

At least Jeff Long is having fun. No one else is.

Hogfan1660

I have been a CBB supporter but something has to give! Everyone is complaining about not selling out WMS fast enough and how everyone needs to step up and support the team. We have followed the team from  New York to numerous other SEC stadiums and I can honestly say that I'm about tired of the same results. I'm going to say that RRS will be half full next week against UAB.

moses_007

Quote from: VT HOG on October 18, 2014, 08:35:46 pm
At least Jeff Long is having fun. No one else is.
Deep down inside, Jeff Long is just as pissed as all of us are.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Breems on October 18, 2014, 06:39:07 pm
That was a pathetic showing. The second-half points were meaningless.

I'm 90% convinced we won't get an SEC win again this year. Doubt we upset Missouri at their place.

I find this hilarious considering you're stand with the BBall team. 3 years ZERO NCAA appearances out of 68 teams.

wachhog

Quote from: farmhawg on October 18, 2014, 06:05:19 pm
The same ones that loved nutt, go figure.
It figures. They must have learned about football back in the wishbone days.  And the dinosaurs are still wishing it was z50 years ago. Dreaming about how they ran that ball in...back in their pony league days.

jfred59

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on October 18, 2014, 06:54:07 pm
Peavy was red-shirted due to lack of knowledge of the playbook. ..that's it.   Brandon is the logical choice this season but by the upcoming Spring practice that will definitely change.   I thought this was common knowledge by now.

How much knowledge is required to turn and pitch out or hand off?

secfan30

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 07:10:06 pm
So was GG Allin. Your point is?

PRJ

... That he is a nice guy...

secfan30

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 07:11:11 pm
And he may very well be but I hang out with Hank 3, Phil Anselmo and the like....Not my cup of tea

PRJ

I prefer the company of beautiful women

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: secfan30 on October 18, 2014, 10:04:35 pm
I prefer the company of beautiful women

I already have one of those.....

PRJ

greasy_corner

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 07:10:06 pm
So was GG Allin. Your point is?

PRJ

I didn't know who gg allin was until the DBT'ers .  Damn what a crazy sob.

Breems

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 18, 2014, 09:17:27 pm
I find this hilarious considering you're stand with the BBall team. 3 years ZERO NCAA appearances out of 68 teams.

I've said multiple times that CBB and the team are progressing, but this isn't a year to celebrate. We're being pounded in the cellar once again. Wrong place, wrong time.

If you're going to bring up basketball, I find it hilarious that the basketball team continues to make significant progress after a decade+ in the cellar and you continue to whine whilst bending at Bielema's knee after 0-16.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: greasy_corner on October 18, 2014, 10:13:37 pm
I didn't know who gg allin was until the DBT'ers .  Damn what a crazy sob.

He was nuts....and the night GG Allin came to town is an epic song....

PRJ

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Breems on October 18, 2014, 10:17:07 pm
I've said multiple times that CBB and the team are progressing, but this isn't a year to celebrate. We're being pounded in the cellar once again. Wrong place, wrong time.

If you're going to bring up basketball, I find it hilarious that the basketball team continues to make significant progress after a decade+ in the cellar and you continue to whine whilst bending at Bielema's knee after 0-16.

I'd be willing to bet that by year 3 under CBB we'll be makomg postseason play (and don't bring up that BS NIT)

Breems

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 18, 2014, 10:34:21 pm
I'd be willing to bet that by year 3 under CBB we'll be makomg postseason play (and don't bring up that BS NIT)

6-win bowl game = NIT

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 18, 2014, 10:34:21 pm

So......next year if he makes the poulan Emerson griddle bowl, that will be sufficient improvement for you? In year three, the griddle bowl will show you we are going in the right direction?

My Goodness.

PRJ

root_hawg

Who do you guys think from a coaching stand point would be making anymore progress?

Gus wasn't coming and even some of the coaches in the SEC were saying how bad we were going to be because of a lack of talent. Anyone who predicted more than 5 wins with our schedule wasn't being realistic IMO

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 10:39:52 pm
So......next year if he makes the poulan Emerson griddle bowl, that will be sufficient improvement for you? In year three, the griddle bowl will show you we are going in the right direction?

My Goodness.

PRJ

Considering the crap that he was left with and our schedule, yeah.  If you cant see the improvement this year and notice how good this staff has been recruiting then it's obvious that I can't help you.

I'm done with arguing with you tards. It's obvious that you can't get out from under BPs desk.

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: root_hawg on October 18, 2014, 10:42:10 pm
Who do you guys think from a coaching stand point would be making anymore progress?

Gus wasn't coming and even some of the coaches in the SEC were saying how bad we were going to be because of a lack of talent. Anyone who predicted more than 5 wins with our schedule wasn't being realistic IMO

Gus would have come if offered......

PRJ

Breems

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 18, 2014, 10:45:30 pm
Considering the crap that he was left with and our schedule, yeah.  If you cant see the improvement this then I can't help you.

Hehe. Keeping this on record for basketball season.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Breems on October 18, 2014, 10:46:25 pm
Hehe. Keeping this on record for basketball season.

K. Just know it's taken 3+ seasons to put a quality team out on the court.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 10:45:34 pm
Gus would have come if offered......

PRJ

I apologize. From under GMs desk. Now I'm done. 

root_hawg

Why would Gus have come when he already had his recruits at Auburn, has a better recruiting base, bigger name university and a program in much better shape?  Plus the fan base loved him there, here at best it would have been 50/50 when we walked on campus?

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: root_hawg on October 18, 2014, 11:02:26 pm
Why would Gus have come when he already had his recruits at Auburn, has a better recruiting base, bigger name university and a program in much better shape?  Plus the fan base loved him there, here at best it would have been 50/50 when we walked on campus?

It wouldn't have been 50/50

PRJ

Razor6

We completely BAIL on the run game and adopt the pass game
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

lefty08

Why do people assume peavy will be good enough to play next year? U guys know Jeff driskel was a 5* right?
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Steef

Quote from: lefty08 on October 19, 2014, 06:31:51 am
Why do people assume peavy will be good enough to play next year? U guys know Jeff driskel was a 5* right?

You're in the wrong thread.

secfan30

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 10:05:59 pm
I already have one of those.....

PRJ

As do I but one is never enough.

BartIV

Should we be throwing the "A" more.

Wants2Win

That team doesn't deserve to play in WMS.

farmhawg

Quote from: Wants2Win on October 19, 2014, 09:02:18 am
That team doesn't deserve to play in WMS.
You are right, they aren't that bad.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

sigpooie

really, I don't think that team is good enough to play in wms.. Maybe we should schedule asu for UA to get a victory from,, Oh right your not going to win even if you win right.. BP had it going for 2 years even nutt had it going for 1 year so now your stuck with a dinosor that thinks he can go against the trend and win.. well hows that working out for you. the record is 0-21 .
But for the past 20 years of my life Uof A has fielded 3 good teams and 17 bad and 12 really bad. The trend does not look up and the UofA has replaced Vanderbilt as was wished for by White.
Yeah I'm pissed and sick of pulling for a team that only comes around every 7 years 
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: sigpooie on October 19, 2014, 02:39:46 pm
really, I don't think that team is good enough to play in wms.. Maybe we should schedule asu for UA to get a victory from,, Oh right your not going to win even if you win right.. BP had it going for 2 years even nutt had it going for 1 year so now your stuck with a dinosor that thinks he can go against the trend and win.. well hows that working out for you. the record is 0-21 .
But for the past 20 years of my life Uof A has fielded 3 good teams and 17 bad and 12 really bad. The trend does not look up and the UofA has replaced Vanderbilt as was wished for by White.
Yeah I'm pissed and sick of pulling for a team that only comes around every 7 years 

Dinosor...I needn't have read any further.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

DeltaBoy

So glad I was at UIL Band Contest and missed this mess live.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

MalzahnFan

Quote from: Breems on October 18, 2014, 10:17:07 pm

You also don't hear Mike Anderson putting his foot in his mouth time after time. Or making excuses. Last time I checked as well he has not only beaten Top Ranked opponents he has Beaten SEC teams. One more year. 2 more years. I've heard that forever. Bielema was the wrong hire. Unless he changes his philosophy and gets a QB that can pass the ball we will continue to struggle.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: MalzahnFan on October 20, 2014, 10:23:42 am
You also don't hear Mike Anderson putting his foot in his mouth time after time. Or making excuses. Last time I checked as well he has not only beaten Top Ranked opponents he has Beaten SEC teams. One more year. 2 more years. I've heard that forever. Bielema was the wrong hire. Unless he changes his philosophy and gets a QB that can pass the ball we will continue to struggle.

Oh geez. Bielema has taken the blame for everything. Name one excuse he has said in a PC. Whens the last time the basketball team received any votes in the AP poll?