Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vent thread

Started by Lanny, October 18, 2014, 11:23:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlhogfan1

UGa is too aggressive right now for the Hogs to block.  Going to have to adjust. 

That was awful.  This looked like last year when BA was hurt. 

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Country Stylz

They are blitzing the corner every time, and we're too stupid to do anything about it.

thehill1414

The play calling is atrocious.

Jerrajo

What team gives the big 10 its first win against an SEC team during the BCS era ? Arkansas. Which team is going to give the East its first victory over a Western division opponent ? Arkansas.

We had a great coach and fired him for a crappy one. That sums up being a Razorback.

b-ball coach

I love Allen's toughness, but he is missing open receivers. Does not see the field well, gotta be transparent.

Arkansas Fan

I'm tired of having a bad football team that wants to beat itself more than Georgia does.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Country Stylz on October 18, 2014, 03:53:16 pm
They are blitzing the corner every time, and we're too stupid to do anything about it.

Or not capable.

Don't see the Hogs having a chance to win this one at this point.  UGa is playing to their potential. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Jerrajo on October 18, 2014, 03:53:33 pm
What team gives the big 10 its first win against an SEC team during the BCS era ? Arkansas. Which team is going to give the East its first victory over a Western division opponent ? Arkansas.

We had a great coach and fired him for a crappy one. That sums up being a Razorback.

I agree with the first part, disagree with the second.

FATHAWG08

Screens,draws something different we have to slow down the rush. BA in not a down the field thrower
I love off season Football!!

nlrwildcat1

This is why we need a screen play take advantage of that blitz.

Country Stylz

Quote from: Country Stylz on October 18, 2014, 03:53:16 pm
And the bad thing is it's the same corner. From the same side.

Arkansas Fan

Get ready to be down 17-6.

Uberanubis

gonna have to change my prediction, dadgum now im sad.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

farmhawg

Quote from: Jerrajo on October 18, 2014, 03:54:57 pm
We don't know how to throw a quick slant. The previous coach would have burned their arses for this crap.
true but it is a depth issue.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Xterrahogfan

Allen had Hatcher wide open with plenty of protection (finally) and he throws to
Henry, who is covered up! Then he pats his chest and says "my bad". WOW

Arkansas Fan

We love to beat ourselves.

It's amazing.

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Xterrahogfan on October 18, 2014, 03:58:51 pm
Allen had Hatcher wide open with plenty of protection (finally) and he throws to
Henry, who is covered up! Then he pats his chest and says "my bad". WOW

Brandon Allen is just a terrible QB, no other way around it. We'll never win with him as QB.

Hoggiedawg

Uberanubis

Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

Atlhogfan1

We have no chance to win this game. 

Might as well run the ball and not risk BA.  We have winnable games upcoming.  This one isn't it. 

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

farmhawg

I really don't want to hear crap about fixable mistakes.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

IllinoisRazorbackFan

What was all the crap Be-rt said about not losing because of mistakes.  Oh, let me guess, it's Perrino's fault still. 

Blutoblutarsky

Ballgame. Impossible to comeback.

RazorPiggie

I'm officially ready for Gaines and Turner to graduate.

farmhawg

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 18, 2014, 04:00:41 pm
We have no chance to win this game. 

Might as well run the ball and not risk BA.  We have winnable games upcoming.  This one isn't it. 

Risk BA??? Lmao!!!
From theflyinghog

LJHOG

HOW TO FIND A WAY TO LOSE
  by the Arkansas Razorbacks

Arkansas Fan

I'm tired of this. This is getting ridiculous.

Piggfoot

Hogs frustrated.  Me too.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Dr. Starcs

Georgia is good enough without us helping them. This is ridiculous.

porkinsons disease

Smart play Tevin Mitchell. That 7 is on you.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Atlhogfan1

UGa is playing well and we are playing one of those games every team does every season. 

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Jerrajo on October 18, 2014, 04:01:25 pm
Don't care. You can argue with 21-5 versus 0-16 all you want. The facts speak for themselves. Long is an idiot.

How many times do you idiots have to be told? Petrino SCREWED this program over big time. And you morons still slobber on his nuts.

AirForceHog

Good defense. Still don't know why they threw the flag
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

porkinsons disease

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 18, 2014, 04:01:20 pm
I'm officially ready for Gaines and Turner to graduate.
^^^This. I hope they are smarter in the classroom than on the field.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

farmhawg

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on October 18, 2014, 04:00:21 pm
Brandon Allen is just a terrible QB, no other way around it. We'll never win with him as QB.
Yep but everyone will be talking about how good he played in the loss on Monday.
From theflyinghog

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: farmhawg on October 18, 2014, 04:01:31 pm
Risk BA??? Lmao!!!

What's funny?

He is not a good college qb.  Our situation gets even worse behind him.  Not a funny situation but nice attempt to be a smart ass one/two sentence poster.

Hoggiedawg

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on October 18, 2014, 04:01:37 pm
I'm tired of this. This is getting ridiculous.

You got your wish.  You wanted Petrino gone from the beginning and now you have Bret.  Live with it.

IllinoisRazorbackFan

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on October 18, 2014, 04:02:40 pm
How many times do you idiots have to be told? Petrino SCREWED this program over big time. And you morons still slobber on his nuts.
Yup, elevated the program to a record it hadn't had in 20-30 years, really hosed us badly. 

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Hoggiedawg on October 18, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
You got your wish.  You wanted Petrino gone from the beginning and now you have Bret.  Live with it.

And I'm still glad that Petrino is gone. That man screwed this program over it hurt worse than any loss.

farmhawg

Quote from: Jerrajo on October 18, 2014, 04:03:05 pm
Bull butter. If Petrino was coaching Allen he would be putting up heisman type numbers. Chaney doesn't have a clue what he's doing. It shows in his play calling and with BA. We might as well have Nutt for a coach. Actually he got better results than then CBB and Chaney.
You can't convince some of these people of that...
From theflyinghog

farmhawg

Quote from: IllinoisRazorbackFan on October 18, 2014, 04:04:20 pm
Yuo, elevated the program to a record it hadn't had in 20-30 years, really hosed us badly. 
He gave us hope ......now this.

But it is still petrino's fault.
From theflyinghog

hog911

We've never beat Georgia in Arkansas, why start now! Long for president!!!!!

BCHogFan

What did Mitchell do??
How bout them Hogs!!!

Atlhogfan1

Yuo, elevated the program to a record it hadn't had in 20-30 years, really hosed us badly.

I'd rather lose every SEC game we play.  Glad to see you are miserable and angry.  I take solace in that. 

Arkansas Fan

Only to see that same program fall to a laughing stock of college football, due to his terrible recruiting and lack of discipline from the players. I'd say that hosed us pretty bad.

Arkansas Fan

Bull butter. If Petrino was coaching Allen he would be putting up heisman type numbers. Chaney doesn't have a clue what he's doing. It shows in his play calling and with BA. We might as well have Nutt for a coach. Actually he got better results than then CBB and Chaney.

Where's your proof of this?

farmhawg

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on October 18, 2014, 04:06:09 pm
Only to see that same program fall to a laughing stock of college football, due to his terrible recruiting and lack of discipline from the players. I'd say that hosed us pretty bad.
You really have a hard time letting go, kinda pathetic.
From theflyinghog

RazorPiggie

WOW. People like you are the reason I hate our fanbase.