Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I expect that

Started by hellwonthaveme, October 18, 2014, 10:59:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hellwonthaveme

By 8 pm tonight, many of you will have followed the lead of a couple of leaders here and penned your own love letter to Bret and you will do it right here....in the open....in front of men....it will look like a harlequin open house.

Hogs 28 Dogs 13.

It's the hogs time. We get over the hump and find a way to win.

And the road to becoming the big bad bully in this conference gets its [CENSORED] of rebar....
PRJ

Hook 'em Hogs

The only thing I don't feel confident about is whether it will be a high scoring game or defensive battle. Hogs by 14, but it's still a good game to watch (competitive).

hellwonthaveme

How is [CENSORED] coming up censored? Lol

PRJ

Deep Shoat

21-10 Hogs.

We score the clincher with 3 minutes to go and get an interception to seal the deal when UGA is forced to hurry.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 11:03:36 am

PRJ

Obviously someone disagrees with you.

Conspiracy. Bastages.
This is my non-signature signature.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 11:03:36 am

PRJ
Spaces between letters are your friends, Jimmy. 

Go Hogs!  Beat Dawgs!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Gotta whole lotta love...

hellwonthaveme

F i r s t      r o w?

PRJ

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: PonderinHog on October 18, 2014, 11:14:52 am
Spaces between letters are your friends, Jimmy. 

Go Hogs!  Beat Dawgs!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Gotta whole lotta love...

Please don't tell me you will write your own love letter?

PRJ

PonderinHog

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 11:15:03 am
F i r s t      r o w?

PRJ
That's an illegal live streaming website from across the pond, Jimmy.

Heck, "firetruck" used to be censored.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 11:16:28 am
Please don't tell me you will write your own love letter?

PRJ

Ponderin is known for his plagiarism
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: PonderinHog on October 18, 2014, 11:17:47 am

Well I'll be darned. I'll blame this on the Turkish people.

PRJ

TheRazorbackGuy

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: Fort Dweller on October 18, 2014, 11:18:47 am

Do what?  I always thought of him as a poet...in the Walt Whitman vein...Or GG Allin...

PRJ

PonderinHog

Quote from: Fort Dweller on October 18, 2014, 11:18:47 am
I wish I'd said that.  I had an original thought once.  It died of loneliness.   :'(

Love will find a way...

Torqued pork

I want to believe. I'm just concerned about how many tough teams we can play consecutively without a letdown.

lumphog

Chaney will get a few letters today too.........I think we see a B L O W O U T !!!!   :o

PonderinHog

Love is in the air.   :razorback:

Chief Mac

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 11:21:32 am
Do what?  I always thought of him as a poet...in the Walt Whitman vein...Or GG Allin...

PRJ

PRJ showing that he is a man of many facets today!

:-)
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 11:21:32 am

PRJ

Look closely.  It's mostly old Judds lyrics.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Fort Dweller on October 18, 2014, 11:28:49 am
Look closely.  It's mostly old Judds lyrics.
I know where you're goin' with that...  >:(

OnYourToes

Quote from: PonderinHog on October 18, 2014, 11:17:47 am

And I'm pretty sure the name Justin has been wiped form the archives and is now a "hot button" term that causes Bear and other mods to break out in sweats.

On the OP
Totally agree, I actually can see this game getting ugly for Gawguh in the second half
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

TheRazorbackGuy

PonderinHog

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on October 18, 2014, 11:34:31 am

Georgia going down!
They are definitely on my mind - but not always.  Just today... :razorback:

Hell, even Ray Charles could see that.   8)

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: PonderinHog on October 18, 2014, 11:31:24 am
I know where you're goin' with that...  >:(

Why not me.......

PRJ

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

Deep Shoat

Love can build a bridge.
All Gas, No Brakes!

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 10:59:02 am
By 8 pm tonight, many of you will have followed the lead of a couple of leaders here and penned your own love letter to Bret and you will do it right here....in the open....in front of men....it will look like a harlequin open house.

Hogs 28 Dogs 13.

It's the hogs time. We get over the hump and find a way to win.

And the road to becoming the big bad bully in this conference gets its [CENSORED] of rebar....
PRJ

I am sorry for this post......

Unbenounced to me, I have been drunk and on drugs for the better part of a month. I cannot believe they have done this to me...

But rest assured, PRJ is back....

PRJ

PonderinHog

Sorry, but...

It had to be done, Jimmy.

hellwonthaveme

wupigsuey

Quote from: drrowdy on October 18, 2014, 07:49:22 pm
Wait...so you were so onboard, considering yourself a leader of men, that you called out those against CBB (which I am not, I still believe fully in what he is doing and in him, not so much Allen), that you started this thread to seemingly cast yourself in the forefront of the CBB movement...until we had a bad game. Rather Allen was fully exposed as what we all know he is, then you retract.

You're either onboard or your not, can't have it both ways chief.

Still say it's 60-40 on the receivers. Prolly close to 75-25 tonight. Saw one missed pass on the QB.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

WarPig88

Receivers are fine.

The overall passing scheme is laughable and the qb is only now starting to actually throw guys open instead of waiting for them to come free.

This staff's approach to the passing game is the problem even moreso than any perceived lack of talent in the receiving corps is.

RazorPiggie