Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not that it matters much but Finebaum just tweeted

Started by hogpc, October 18, 2014, 09:44:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogpc

"If Arkansas was in the SEC East, they'd be playing for the division championship today against Georgia." - @finebaum on #UGAvsARK

WizardofhOgZ

Looks like that trip to Fayetteville last weekend (his first ever??) knocked some religion into him.  He's actually sorta acting like we belong in the SEC now.

hogpc

Yeah, I think we earned respect from a lot of people with the Alabama game - especially when coupled with our performance against A&M.

rzrbackrob

The West is the best division in college football history.

If the Hogs win today, an argument can be made that any member of the SEC west would be the best team in any other conference.
Good is the enemy of great

COCHISE

jjdlc

Yep, if we win today, the East is  looking at the very real possibility of going winless against the West.

hogpc

Quote from: rzrbackrob on October 18, 2014, 09:53:10 am

If the Hogs win today, an argument can be made that any member of the SEC west would be the best team in any other conference.
Agree whole heartedly!!

Torqued pork

Every team in the SEC-W could win or be a strong factor in any other conference.

farmhawg

Quote from: hogpc on October 18, 2014, 09:44:38 am
"If Arkansas was in the SEC East, they'd be playing for the division championship today against Georgia." - @finebaum on #UGAvsARK
All of that without winning a game.....sweet.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

PORKULATOR

I like it... The more eyes that are on us, the less likely we are to get £@€&'d... Proper £@€&'d.
Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

arkansasrazorback

Quote from: jjdlc on October 18, 2014, 10:00:27 am
Yep, if we win today, the East is  looking at the very real possibility of going winless against the West.
I think Kentucky has a good chance against lsu tonight.

PORKULATOR

I'm thinking Yucky over The Eww tonight as the easts only win over the west.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 18, 2014, 11:49:17 am
I like it... The more eyes that are on us, the less likely we are to get £@€&'d... Proper £@€&'d.
Wps

D'ya like dags?
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

HognitiveDissonance

wikipedia brown

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

hellwonthaveme

And now after years of waiting....the Snatch references finally appear on Hogville....

A great day indeed.

PRJ

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on October 18, 2014, 12:08:44 pm
And now after years of waiting....the Snatch references finally appear on Hogville....

A great day indeed.

PRJ

Favorite color...perrywinkle blue

PORKULATOR

hogpc

Quote from: rzrbackrob on October 18, 2014, 09:53:10 am

Yep!

razorbackkid

Finebaum really likes Coach B. and is smart enough to see what is being built.  Don't let P.F.'s homerism and bullcrap fool you, the man knows when to hop on a warship and when to jump off a sinking one.

Arkansas is well on the way to being a battleship with a lot of firepower.  And Finebaum sees it coming.

:razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PORKULATOR

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

hawg IQ

Quote from: hogpc on October 18, 2014, 09:44:38 am
You know after this year and seeing how the west stacks up against
dare I say "lowly east", maybe a true round robin format might be better for SEC as a whole.
  I know we are doing something similar in inter conference play, but good teams in the west are being punished unfairly especially this fall.
go hogs go !

Melorock089

Don't have any issues with Finebaum, but I dislike John for his many cheapshots not only against Arkansas but other teams as well.

razorbackkid

Quote from: Melorock089 on October 18, 2014, 01:45:38 pm
Don't have any issues with Finebaum, but I dislike John for his many cheapshots not only against Arkansas but other teams as well.

John is a bit smug at times.  Probably on purpose though.