Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Little Rock

Started by vbgonz46, October 18, 2014, 08:35:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgonz46

I am from Western Arkansas and have been to a few LR games, and I feel playing there gives us the same or better chance to beat opponents in regards to home field advantage.  I seem to get the same response from only a few others.  I believe we should win.  BTW how long has it been since we have beaten a top 25 opponent?
Date Registered:  December 10, 2004, 12:43:54 AM

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Poker_hog on October 18, 2014, 08:38:50 am
Ksu in the cotton bowl

Wow, how long ago was that?  Seems like 2 or 3 coaches ago...

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: vbgonz46 on October 18, 2014, 08:35:54 am
I am from Western Arkansas and have been to a few LR games, and I feel playing there gives us the same or better chance to beat opponents in regards to home field advantage.  I seem to get the same response from only a few others.  I believe we should win.  BTW how long has it been since we have beaten a top 25 opponent?
pseudo-GSD?

PP

SemperFi

WMS definitely gives us an advantage. The fans are rowdy and they are as close and on top of the action as one can be without standing on the sidelines or playing the game. The fans need to impose their will on the dawgs and force them to use up timeouts because of the noise factor. This will be Georgia's first trip to The Rock, so for all of you lucky enough to attend the game today, please make them never want to return.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

popcornhog

Quote from: vbgonz46 on October 18, 2014, 08:35:54 am

Interesting, fresh, unique topic.

I've never considered this before.
WPS

Poker_hog

Quote from: popcornhog on October 18, 2014, 08:52:56 am
Interesting, fresh, unique topic.

I've never considered this before.

I feel like at some point on this site we should debate the merits of playing at 2 stadiums. 
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt