Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bama 59 ... A&M 0 ... Final from Tuscaloosa

Started by jbcarol, October 18, 2014, 07:34:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Kate Hairopoulos @khairopoulos  ·  9m 9 minutes ago
A&M ... first shut out since that 77-0 loss to Oklahoma in 2003.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

spiritof92

A&M has not been the same since playing the Hogs.

farmhawg

Moral victory for the hogs!!
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

TNhawgfan

Makes you wonder how we lost to a and m,,,oh yeah, we're not very good
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: spiritof92 on October 18, 2014, 07:17:07 pm
A&M has not been the same since playing the Hogs.

Neither is Alabama it would appear.

jbcarol

Brent Zwerneman @BrentZwerneman  ·  13h 13 hours ago

Alabama's 35 points in the second quarter in 59-0 win over A&M were their most in a quarter in program history.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Brent Zwerneman @BrentZwerneman  ·  14h 14 hours ago

Aggies at a loss for explanations for following blowout loss at Alabama (Blog): http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2014/10/aggies-at-a-loss-for-explanations-following-59-0-blowout-at-alabama/ ...

NoNC4Tubs

My guess is that Tamu tanks the rest of the season.

This loss was completely demoralizing and will take an off-season to recover from..... 8)

jbcarol

Brent Zwerneman @BrentZwerneman  ·  5h 5 hours ago
Aggies, No. 21 last week and No. 6 a little more than 2 weeks ago, drop out of AP Top 25 for 1st time this season following 59-0 at Bama.

jbcarol

Kevin Scarbinsky @KevinScarbinsky  ·  Oct 18

Turns out Nick Saban and Kirby Smart didn't have a Kevin Sumlin problem. It was a Johnny FB problem. Problem solved. http://ow.ly/CYF5E

jbcarol

Phil Steele @philsteele042  ·  Oct 20
My computer has been grading every game s/'08 and last week, Alabama's 59-0 win over A&M scored the highest ever! http://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/2014/OCT14/DBOct20.html ...

DeltaBoy

Heard on NBC 5 DFW that the Trill is on the Bench.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.