Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

War Memorial Will Call

Started by Captain Hamerica, October 17, 2014, 11:25:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Hamerica

I purchased tickets for the Arkansas/Georgia game, but I'm not going to be able to attend now.  Does anyone know if there is anything I can do, short of driving to Little Rock and picking up the tickets at the Will Call, in order for them to be resold?  I would appreciate any input.

Captain Hamerica

lechon

Maybe you should keep your commitment to the hogs rather than take your wife shopping at
the craft fair. MR. WHIPPED
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

popcornhog

Quote from: Punisher501 on October 17, 2014, 11:25:37 pm
I purchased tickets for the Arkansas/Georgia game, but I'm not going to be able to attend now.  Does anyone know if there is anything I can do, short of driving to Little Rock and picking up the tickets at the Will Call, in order for them to be resold?  I would appreciate any input.

Give the person your DL and/or call the box office in the morning.
WPS

jkstock04

Quote from: lechon on October 18, 2014, 12:06:06 am
Maybe you should keep your commitment to the hogs rather than take your wife shopping at
LOL...priceless!
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Captain Hamerica

Quote from: lechon on October 18, 2014, 12:06:06 am

First, what a classy post! :puke:  Secondly, I would love to keep my commitment to the hogs, but my commitment to a sick newborn is more important.

bphi11ips

Quote from: Punisher501 on October 18, 2014, 12:24:57 am
First, what a classy post! :puke:  Secondly, I would love to keep my commitment to the hogs, but my commitment to a sick newborn is more important.

God Bless your child and your family. 

An ID is required to pick up tickets.  Maybe you can switch the name on the pick up.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

immahog

first things first I hope your child is ok .....2nd Ill take them (tickets) of your hands if you like
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog