Tick Hog

I don't see one of these for Georgia if I'm blind just merge or delete

Hogs 31
Dawgs 28

Party in the Rock

MCheisman

35-24 Hogs end the  streak in the Rock!

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

DSmithNPS

hview

Divot

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

28-10 Hogs and it's not really that close.

Fewer mistakes this week for the Hogs. Offense is methodical. Ball does not sail on BA and the Rb's do not put a single ball on the ground. Defense has a better overall game than last week. The Db's hang on to a couple or three, but no pick 6's. Offense scores a TD in the 4th qtr., but so does the Dogs.

WardamnHOGGLE

hogcard1964

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Tick Hog on October 17, 2014, 11:16:14 pm

Hogs 31
Dawgs 28

Party in the Rock

That could be the score and if I were going to pick a score, that would be the score(31-28 Hogs). But this is another one of those games that is likely to come down to the 4th quarter and we are going to need at least 7 points in the 4th quarter to win this game.

Georgia has been a pretty good 4th quarter offensive team. They closed out Clemson by scoring 21 in the 4th, in their loss vs. S. Carolina they scored 14, and they needed 14 in the 4th to avoid being beaten by Tennessee.

If we hope to win today and end the SEC skid, we are going to have to score in the 4th quarter, unless of course we are up 35-0 when the 4th quarter begins. ;)
Go Hogs Go!

bphi11ips

Quote from: Tick Hog on October 17, 2014, 11:16:14 pm

Hogs 31
Dawgs 28

Party in the Rock

Something like this. 

My biggest concern about Georgia is that no lead is safe.  Mark Richt teams tend to score points in bunches.  They blew past a good Razorbacks team in Fayetteville in 2009 after we were ready to hit them with a knockout punch before Franklin was sent to the dressing room. 

Georgia is fast and athletic.  We can't afford to give up cheap plays on special teams and turnovers can be no worse than even.  Georgia is due to lose a couple of fumbles.

This game feels like it sets up like Georgia-South Carolina.  Dylan Thompson was 21 of 30 for 271 yards and 3 TDs.  Arkansas must run, but we are going to have to pass it effectively for four quarters to win.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Rhog

Georgia 27-21.
Hoping I'm wrong.
Getting ready to head to Little Rock for the Game!
WPS

TheRazorbackGuy

Hogs 20 Georgia 17. Hogs score 3 TDs but as usual the kicjer misses an extra point. Hogs up 20-10 midway through the 4th qtr. Georgia answers and gets a TD. Hogs get a 3 and out and Hogs have to hold on and block a game tying FG with less than a minute left. Hogs survive but give all the fans heart attacks.

An old hog fanatic

35-14 Hogs get the win and the losing streak off their back!
Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

SemperFi

Hogs 27
Dogs 17

Georgia makes it close at the end, but this game is all Hogs from start to finish. There are some things in a man that you just can't measure and I believe whole heartedly that the desire to win this game by our Razorbacks is what will drive them to victory. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

ifghog

28/24 hogs. We finally get it done

hawgbawb

I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

jb11

gchamblee

hogs 28
dawgs 21

we wont be kicking any field goals i dont think.

TheRazorback500

Dry ball and LR intangibles make the difference.

21-17 good guys.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

LZH

I can't remember exactly what I said the other day, but it was something to the effect of Hogs are up big going into the 4th qtr and hang on to win by 4.....so I'll kinda stick with that.

Hogs    -   35
Dawgs  -   31

buffaload

Hogs 31-28 OT.  FG in OT seals the deal.

IllinoisRazorbackFan

eusebius

Georgia 20
Arkansas 17

I will go with the line. Hogs have to make a believer out of me before I pick them.
These things I know: There's no doubt Gary Anderson was very underrated . . Ike Forte had the best number ever for a running back and the best thing about the option was that last second pitch right before the DE hits the quarterback.

Hawgzinbowlz

It's our day.

Arkansas 31 - Georgia 28

" GO HOGS "

hogfansince79

Hogs  41
Dawgs 20

:razorback:
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Mr. Porkleone

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

010HogFan

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on October 18, 2014, 07:55:25 am
Hogs 20 Georgia 17. Hogs score 3 TDs but as usual the kicjer misses an extra point. Hogs up 20-10 midway through the 4th qtr. Georgia answers and gets a TD. Hogs get a 3 and out and Hogs have to hold on and block a game tying FG with less than a minute left. Hogs survive but give all the fans heart attacks.

We don't block kicks...

FelixJonesorDMAC?

It's like living in the twilight Groundhog Day zone