Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LR Tailgaiting Protocol - Help

Started by PIGskin Pride, October 17, 2014, 09:09:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PIGskin Pride

I need a bit of last minute help here...

I am going to the game tomorrow.  Got 4 tickets, a few buddies, shrimp boiler, etc... 

What is the protocol for tailgating on the golf course?  Is it first come first serve?  Can you just tailgate behind your truck in any random parking spot? 

Pardon the ignorance.  Its been 8-10 years since I have been to the golf course. 

Thanks for any advice.

PigSkin Pride

PIGskin Pride

Nevermind!  Yahoo is my friend!!!

RESERVE TAILGATING

The newest tradition at War Memorial Stadium is Reserve Tailgating.  Sold as a season package, fans can reserve one of over 400 spaces on the War Memorial Golf Course located directly across the street from the stadium.  Prices are $100.00 per space. There are no trailers allowed in the reserved tailgating area. Fans have to agree and sign the rules and regulations for tailgating.  Spaces sell out every year.  Click here to view a map of the reserve tailgating area.   For more information on how to reserve your space, please contact Nancy Toland at 501-663-6385.

COMMERICAL TAILGATING

Commercial Tailgating is available on the North Lawn, along Markham Street just in front of the stadium.  This space is available for corporate tailgate parties.  Businesses can purchase space on a per game basis at $650 per space. Interested companies are asked to contact Jack Powell at 501-663-6385 for more information.

GENERAL TAILGATING

General Parking/Tailgating on War Memorial Golf Course is one of the longest standing traditions at the stadium.  Fans line up early in the morning to get the best spaces.   General Parking/Tailgating is available on a first come basis, and fans pay the $20 fee when they arrive.  There are no trailers allowed in the general tailgating area. Entrances into the General Parking/Tailgating section are available in two locations.  Fans can enter off Interstate 630 onto Fair Park heading north and turn onto Clubhouse Drive.  Or fans can enter from Markham to Taylor Street.  Parking attendants will direct each vehicle to the next available space.

Mr. Prozac

Pour up, drank, head shot, drank
Sit down, drank, stand up, drank
Pass out, drank, wake up, drank
Faded, drank, faded, drank...

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Mr. Prozac on October 17, 2014, 10:06:08 pm
Pour up, drank, head shot, drank
Sit down, drank, stand up, drank
Pass out, drank, wake up, drank
Faded, drank, faded, drank...

...burn a sofa...