Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We're doomed! Lou Holtz just picked us..

Started by WhatsitHOGabout, October 17, 2014, 09:02:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatsitHOGabout

NuttSu

He never picks us  to win... He's right this time.

bphi11ips

Quote from: NuttSu on October 17, 2014, 09:09:56 pm
He never picks us  to win... He's right this time.

Why do you think he picked us this time?
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

PorkerOinker

I would like to think some of you are kidding, but I know deep down some of you really think what analyst say and their game predictions really have something to do city the outcome of our games!
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: PorkerOinker on October 17, 2014, 09:22:27 pm
I would like to think some of you are kidding, but I know deep down some of you really think what analyst say and their game predictions really have something to do city the outcome of our games!

Guess you are not a big fan of the butterfly effect.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 17, 2014, 09:20:16 pm

Lou's getting on up in years and tonight he confused his hate for a particular Georgian with Georgia itself.

MCheisman

If you've kept up with us and watched even some of our games this year you should be calling it an "upset" to pick Georgia to win. Yeah they put together a good game last weekend but Mizzou had 5 turnovers and handed them that one on a silver platter. I've watched GA play quite a bit this year and they really aren't that good. Gurley or no Gurley this one should be ours. Perfect weather, location and these guys should be mentally starving for a SEC win.

choppedporkextrasauce

Calling All Hogs

Wow. Everyone, even Lou, is talking about how fundamentally sound our defense is. Bruce James said the same thing on the Channel 7 special tonight. Robb Smith needs to win the Broyles Award this year for sure. 

razorbackkid

I think Lou is just infatuated with Bret.  :)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Melorock089

You know these ole time coaches love ole school football.

Because it works. Running the ball and playing great defense is winning football.

Dominicanhog

jvanhorn

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauce on October 17, 2014, 10:58:39 pm
Because he thought we would win!

Lou knows football.  He is kinda quirky, LOL.  but no one has ever accused him of being stupid.  He likes to shoot from the him sometimes but that doesn't always mean that he doesn't know what he is talking about most of the time when it comes to football.

Dominicanhog

razorbackkid

If Arkansas had gold colored helmets he'd pick us every week.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Hogcephus

hview

I hope the crowd noise makes it difficult for Georgia to execute their plays.

hogcard1964

Hoggie17

He thinks we can win.  I am a Hogg fan since way back last century, I have never seen so much love by the media for our team.  Just think what  it will be when we win a game is the SEC. 

hogcard1964

"I think the Watherbackths get their firthst SEthe win today ova the Georgia Bulldogths."

bphi11ips

Quote from: Hoggie17 on October 18, 2014, 07:00:11 am
He thinks we can win.  I am a Hogg fan since way back last century, I have never seen so much love by the media for our team.  Just think what  it will be when we win a game is the SEC. 

Why do you think Holtz believes we will win?

Hoggie17

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 18, 2014, 07:24:38 am
Why do you think Holtz believes we will win?
I can't figure why or what Holtz thinks

ifghog

Guys we are getting a ton of respect but.....it is time to get it done. We lose again this week....the respect will start to diminish.

bphi11ips

Quote from: Hoggie17 on October 18, 2014, 07:27:48 am
I can't figure why or what Holtz thinks

Are you aware he has stated that WMS is the hardest place to play in the country? 

And that was when he coached South Carolina.