Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fort Lewis College

Started by yraciv, October 17, 2014, 06:15:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yraciv

October 17, 2014, 06:15:36 pm Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:23:07 am by yraciv
Thought I'd give everyone an update on John L.'s rebuilding project at Fort Lewis College, Division 2, Durango, CO.  As a reminder, he took over a team that was 0-10 in 2012, so he had his work cut out for him. Still amazed that is the only job anyone with his background could find. In year one of the rebuild, he went 4-7, 3-6 in conference, getting outscored 30-14.  This year isn't off to a hot start though.  The Skyhawks are getting outscored by 40-20, and off to a 2-5 start like last season.  They did knock off a #2 team couple week ago, and I hear the special teams are doing a bang up job.

I bring this up because this happened against him while he was getting pummeled by Colorado School of Mines last night. Smile!  :) :) :)

spiritof92

Inhogswetrust

And his record since leaving Alabama..........excuse me I mean Arkansas is better than a certain someone's brother in Idaho.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

yraciv

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 21, 2014, 05:23:40 pm
And his record since leaving Alabama..........excuse me I mean Arkansas is better than a certain someone's brother in Idaho.

I didn't think of it that way, but you are right alas against different competition.

Blue35

His record at Arkansas is better than the current windbag.

Großer Kriegschwein

He's where he needs to be. I couldn't see him going further up than Sunbelt after this
This is my non-signature signature.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 21, 2014, 05:23:40 pm

SMILE!!! 😀
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

yraciv

Update Time!

John L ended the season 3-8, getting outscored 35-22 points per game.

Piggage

Quote from: yraciv on November 21, 2014, 12:26:35 pm
Update Time!

John L ended the season 3-8, getting outscored 35-22 points per game.

Looks like his team got down by two scores (i.e. 7 points) a little too often.