Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio

Started by preacherhog, October 17, 2014, 05:35:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

preacherhog

I have to be on the road tomorrow, out of state.  Does anybody know how to/if you can listen to the hogs broadcast on I Heart Radio?  Or any other suggestions?

Hogfan1660

Maybe tune in radio app??? I'm not 100% sure but I would try it.

Earth Hog Fan

XM RADIO   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
I had never heard of Musselman. But he's a teacher, demands discipline and builds from the defensive end first. I want our football coach to be just like him."

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: Earth Hog Fan on October 17, 2014, 05:47:25 pm
XM RADIO   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

3PM Channel 190 for the Arkansas broadcast on XM.

Dwight_K_Shrute

you can listen on the Arkansas Razorback app for free.  They no longer charge or require any premium subscription.  You get to hear Chuck/Keith same as if you were here.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

AHSC412

Tune-in radio has the Razorback Sports Network. I prefer it over the razorback app because it doesn't turn off the feed when your screen locks or you go to your home screen.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Sirius XM will have the game.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Hawgey-Davidson

Tune in app way to go. IMO. Safe travels and Go Hogs!

Athletes pigs feet

I heart radio 92.1 the ticket nwa sports talk that's what I have on my phone that I listen to when I'm on the road