Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phil Steele

Started by trashcan maN, October 17, 2014, 12:24:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

trashcan maN

Picks UGA 32-28 with little explanation.

2 TDs and 6 FGs? 4 TDs and 2 Safeties?

Sehorn and the other guy picked AR.

TheGreatHogsby

Quote from: trashcan maN on October 17, 2014, 12:24:57 pm

Glad Steele picked against Us. When He picks Us We lose.

Demaghog

That just matches the spread & O/U.

Hogarusa

How many times has Steele picked the Hogs to win over this 15 game streak?  There havent been many opportunities to get a W
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

BentonvilleJeff

He picked Bama last week 37-20.

trashcan maN

Picked bama to beat tamu by 20. Seems like hes picking based off a computer program

Dont see how else you come up with 37-17 for that gm

Hollywood_HOGan45

He picked us as a surprise team last year.

rljjr

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on October 17, 2014, 12:47:57 pm
He picked us as a surprise team last year.

Well, he was right, because I was shocked.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Speedracer

No way that many points gets scored. 20-17 Ark
Like smites bother me.

hogsanity

Quote from: Speedracer on October 17, 2014, 12:57:21 pm
No way that many points gets scored. 20-17 Ark

Unless both coaches decide this is the game  to open it up.  Both AR and UGA are leaders in the conf at rushing, and also pretty good at rushing defense. What if both BB and Richt decide this is the week to go deep early and often?

Now, I don't think that will happen, but with GA getting their deep threats back, and with GA probably playing a ton of man, it could happen.

I don't expect that to happen, but thats the scenario where it could be a bit of a track meet.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

EastexHawg

Quote from: trashcan maN on October 17, 2014, 12:46:55 pm
Picked bama to beat tamu by 20.

I expect Bama to roll the Aggies.  A&M isn't really very good.

AugustaHog

Quote from: hogsanity on October 17, 2014, 01:01:27 pm
Unless both coaches decide this is the game  to open it up.  Both AR and UGA are leaders in the conf at rushing, and also pretty good at rushing defense. What if both BB and Richt decide this is the week to go deep early and often?

Now, I don't think that will happen, but with GA getting their deep threats back, and with GA probably playing a ton of man, it could happen.

I don't expect that to happen, but thats the scenario where it could be a bit of a track meet.
Let me introduce CMR to Mr. Mitchel and Mr. Tolliver.  I don't think he wants to try that with his mediocre receivers.  I say mediocre because I don't think Scott-Wesley and M. Mitchell are 100%.  I don't think they want to try to get after our CBs.  This has by far and away been the biggest surprise for me this year.  Our back 7 has been very, very good save that last qtr vs. TAMU (no Tolliver had to hurt too).

Pig Power

Quote from: trashcan maN on October 17, 2014, 12:24:57 pm

2 TDs and 6 FGs? 4 TDs and 2 Safeties?

While I like Steele (He is right quite a bit), I like the fight in these Razorbacks to pull this one out!

MJ2

I say GA 31 Hogs 28 - another late 4th qtr heartbreaker.

onebadrubi

Quote from: AugustaHog on October 17, 2014, 01:46:37 pm
Let me introduce CMR to Mr. Mitchel and Mr. Tolliver.  I don't think he wants to try that with his mediocre receivers.  I say mediocre because I don't think Scott-Wesley and M. Mitchell are 100%.  I don't think they want to try to get after our CBs.  This has by far and away been the biggest surprise for me this year.  Our back 7 has been very, very good save that last qtr vs. TAMU (no Tolliver had to hurt too).

I couldn't help but read with a richard sherman accent

NaturalStateReb

If they could open it up, they already would have. At this point in the season, what you've seen is what you get.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Fayettechill14

Steele uses a computer. And 32-28 is the only score that allows Georgia to cover 3.5 and hit the O/U of 60. So it's hardly an actual pick.

NuttSu

Lou and May both picked us to win.... Can't remember the last time Lou picked us.

razorbackkid

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 17, 2014, 01:18:53 pm
I expect Bama to roll the Aggies.  A&M isn't really very good.
I expect the opposite...I'd be very surprised if Bama is within 10 points by games end.

And I agree, A&M isn't great, but Saban has issues with spread teams and Kiffin is not going to help the offense slow them down.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

popcornhog

If both teams decide to throw deep balls early and often we will see a lot of punting.
WPS