No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

immahog

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: immahog on October 17, 2014, 06:44:20 am
where can I get tickets then

Razorback ticket office. Call them, though.

lefty08

It's in little rock, it won't be sold out. Just walk up at game time and buy some tix
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

afhog28

If Arkansas fans want to continue to have games at WMS they better pony up the cash and root for the Hogs.  No reason not to sellout that stadium each time they play there.

Dirty

Quote from: afhog28 on October 17, 2014, 06:50:35 am
If Arkansas fans want to continue to have games at WMS they better pony up the cash and root for the Hogs.  No reason not to sellout that stadium each time they play there.

Are you going?

immahog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 17, 2014, 06:47:15 am
Razorback ticket office. Call them, though.

ok b/c the web site says its sold out

shotgun7

I would LOVE to go to this game, but just wont be able to. Have never been to a game at WMS would love to go see what may be the last quality game. Just can't make it happen  :(

MountieDawg

I want to go but the drive from NWA and having to get a hotel once a year is just to expensive. Just joking, wanted to see what it felt like to sound like a fan from Central Arkansas.
SEC!

BorderPatrol

The game is sold out, except for the tickets that have not been sold.

bp

hehawg

October 17, 2014, 07:13:07 am #11 Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 07:23:25 am by hehawg
Quote from: lefty08 on October 17, 2014, 06:50:03 am
It's in little rock, it won't be sold out. Just walk up at game time and buy some tix

I concur..Razorback website is stating sold out. All the WMS hating preachers can go back to there closets now
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

BorderPatrol

Quote from: hehawg on October 17, 2014, 07:13:07 am
Every major trustworthy online ticket sites are sold out with the exception of vividseats they have 15 which are ridiculously priced. Razorback website is stating sold out. All the WMS hating preachers can go back to there closets now

Those tickets were already sold.

With that being said, my brother in law bought ten tickets yesterday evening at WMS.

bp

Dominicanhog

Quote from: BorderPatrol on October 17, 2014, 07:11:34 am
The game is sold out, except for the tickets that have not been sold.

bp

do you have a link to verify this?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: immahog on October 17, 2014, 07:03:49 am
ok b/c the web site says its sold out

Tickets are available at the WMS ticket office.
$100 each.

TheGreatHogsby

Quote from: afhog28 on October 17, 2014, 06:50:35 am
It won't sell out next year. I guarantee You that much.

immahog

I called wm ticket office  45 min ago .....sold out

onebadrubi

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 17, 2014, 08:32:53 am
Tickets are available at the WMS ticket office.
$100 each.

Which ticket office is selling them for $100?  I didn't pay anywhere near that two Fridays ago...  You Just making chit up?

onebadrubi

Quote from: immahog on October 17, 2014, 08:48:18 am

People here will still spew lies to fit their agendas

HoginHouston

Quote from: TheGreatHogsby on October 17, 2014, 09:00:58 am
Online Ticket Office still has $100 Tickets left.

That is not accurate. Currently, you cannot buy any tickets from the Razorback Ticket Office website.
Go Hogs Go.

HoginHouston

Quote from: TheGreatHogsby on October 17, 2014, 09:57:09 am
I was wrong HIH. I am sorry. I apologize.

They may have just sold out.
Go Hogs Go.

SuperHog32

I just now tried to find two seats together thru arkansasrazorbacks.com and it says that there are not two tickets together anywhere in the stadium.  so if there's any tickets left, it's all singles.

TheGreatHogsby

It is a SELL OUT Folks. I guess Hog Fans still want games in LR. There no singles left SH32

hogsfan31

For what it's worth, I called WMS and you can not buy tickets over the phone there. It redirects you to call the Razorback Ticket Office if you want to purchase tickets over the phone. However, from my understanding you could purchase tickets in person from the box office at WMS.

Tickets over the phone through Razorback ticket Office are all face value at $65.00. If you are not a member Of Razorback foundation or have never donated, they require a $50.00 donation to the Foundation to purchase tickets through them. I bought 3 on Tuesday and will pick up at will all. Because I'm a member I didn't have to pay the $50.00 donation fee.

There are still tickets available unless they have sold out at the box office and out through the ticket office in Fayetteville.

TheGreatHogsby

Quote from: hogsfan31 on October 17, 2014, 10:06:32 am
For what it's worth, I called WMS and you can not buy tickets over the phone there. It redirects you to call the Razorback Ticket Office if you want to purchase tickets over the phone. However, from my understanding you could purchase tickets in person from the box office at WMS.

Tickets over the phone through Razorback ticket Office are all face value at $65.00. If you are not a member Of Razorback foundation or have never donated, they require a $50.00 donation to the Foundation to purchase tickets through them. I bought 3 on Tuesday and will pick up at will all. Because I'm a member I didn't have to pay the $50.00 donation fee.

There are still tickets available unless they have sold out at the box office and out through the ticket office in Fayetteville.
Read My above post. It a SELL OUT.

Been10Hog

Quote from: HoginHouston on October 17, 2014, 09:54:02 am
That is not accurate. Currently, you cannot buy any tickets from the Razorback Ticket Office website.
This is not accurate. Just went to website to buy 2

TheGreatHogsby

Quote from: Been10Hog on October 17, 2014, 10:10:52 am
This is not accurate. Just went to website to buy 2
It's accurate. There are no more seats to be bought.

Oklahawg

There is some sort of "standing sellout" - the number of tickets that will be sold to either stadium regardless of how good the Hogs are (or how bad the opponent).

RRS seems to be around 67,000. WMS seems to be dropping into the 48,000 territory. Both are capable of a late push or walk-up sales to push past 70K and 52K, respectfully.

UA (and loyal CentArk fans) have to be concerned over how late this game sold out. Not hating, just noting the reality.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

demonHOG1013

6 tix left on ticketcity.com
I would just go to the golf course early and see if you can find tix.  May have better luck close to kickoff.  Some people will  party too much to make it in.

WhewPig

Summary of Forum-
"It's sold out"
"No there's still tickets left"
"I just called and bought tickets"
"I just called and they said it's sold out"
"I just found two tickets online"
"But it's already sold out"
etc.

hogman99

Quote from: immahog on October 17, 2014, 06:44:20 am
where can I get tickets then

War Memorial Ticket Office, they are open til 6:00 Friday.

twistitup

Craigslist, stubjub, scalpers
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

texas tush hog

Quote from: Oklahawg on October 17, 2014, 10:14:29 am
There is some sort of "standing sellout" - the number of tickets that will be sold to either stadium regardless of how good the Hogs are (or how bad the opponent).

RRS seems to be around 67,000. WMS seems to be dropping into the 48,000 territory. Both are capable of a late push or walk-up sales to push past 70K and 52K, respectfully.

UA (and loyal CentArk fans) have to be concerned over how late this game sold out. Not hating, just noting the reality.

Three more years, three more years,three more years!!!!!!

SuperHog32

Quote from: TheGreatHogsby on October 17, 2014, 10:02:07 am
It is a SELL OUT Folks. I guess Hog Fans still want games in LR. There no singles left SH32

that's great news.  as it should be a sellout.  I hope there's some WMS magic left to help the Hogs break thru and get the W tomorrow.

TheGreatHogsby

TheGreatHogsby

But it DID SELL OUT.

swinemaster

Awesome! Glad we're an SEC program that can sellout a 54,000 seat stadium the day before a game.  8)

ricepig

Quote from: Jrankin on October 17, 2014, 10:20:17 am
Summary of Forum-
"It's sold out"
etc.

Pretty much nailed it, did you sell out for that post?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 17, 2014, 08:58:46 am
Which ticket office is selling them for $100?  I didn't pay anywhere near that two Fridays ago...  You Just making chit up?
There were some turn-back tix from UGA that were sold thru the WMS ticket office for $65 a week or so ago. The UofA ticket office told me Thursday
Afternoon that tickets could be purchased at the WMS ticket office, in-person, not over the phone for $100. No agenda here. Just repeating what I was told.

bphi11ips

Quote from: swinemaster on October 17, 2014, 11:15:11 am
Awesome! Glad we're an SEC program that can sellout a 54,000 seat stadium the day before a game.  8)

The last 2400 tickets were just released. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Boardon Hamsay

Summary of Forum-
"It's sold out"
etc.

Anyone tracking planes over WMS? Maybe they'll be air dropping the remaining tickets....
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

younghog

Quote from: immahog on October 17, 2014, 08:48:18 am

EXACTLY
GO HOGS

TheGreatHogsby

It will be the Last Sell OUT for WMS. :)  :razorback:

Styflin

Summary of Forum-
"It's sold out"
etc.

yes

razoredge178

Quote from: MountieDawg on October 17, 2014, 07:10:37 am
I want to go but the drive from NWA and having to get a hotel once a year is just to expensive. Just joking, wanted to see what it felt like to sound like a fan from Central Arkansas.

VERY FUNNY +1

AloRaptor

Kthv chan 11 reported 1600 left  on their morning show this morning. :razorback:

thirtythree

Quote from: TheGreatHogsby on October 17, 2014, 08:42:07 am
It won't sell out next year. I guarantee You that much.

i wonder what non con game wont sell out in fayetteville either. if you get 55K in fayetteville you lose more money than WMS would when we get 55K.

thirtythree

From what I understand the Alabama game didn't sell out until the week of the game as well.

ricepig

Quote from: thirtythree on October 17, 2014, 01:00:30 pm
i wonder what non con game wont sell out in fayetteville either. if you get 555K in fayetteville you lose more money than WMS would when we get 55K.

How's that? Please show your math, with suite prices, the 8000 club level prices, no rent, university gets the concessions, parking, and tailgating, etc.....

code red

Quote from: thirtythree on October 17, 2014, 01:00:30 pm
i wonder what non con game wont sell out in fayetteville either. if you get 55K in fayetteville you lose more money than WMS would when we get 55K.
Key ingredient to a sell out is.....WINNING!!! Regardless of location.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou