Started by The Recruiting Guy, October 16, 2014, 07:47:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

on Recruiting Thursday.

8- Reggie
815- Waco Midway Coach Terry Gambill
830- Kahlil Haughton
845- Pat Allen

On 93.3 FM LR, 96.3 FM Ft. Smith, 92.1 FM Fayetteville, 104.3 FM Harrison and 105.6 FM Searcy or online at www.933thesource.com

ThisTeetsTaken

What was the story on Haughton and the DM from coach Jennings?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Music City Hog

Haughton sounds like a bright kid.   Allen has said he is still a bulldog after the visit here so I'm not too worried about him no showing.  Good job tonight RD.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Music City Hog on October 16, 2014, 10:20:06 pm
Haughton sounds like a bright kid.   Allen has said he is still a bulldog after the visit here so I'm not too worried about him no showing.  Good job tonight RD.

Not saying Pat will flip but you have to say that especially if you're visiting Ga next. There was a misunderstanding on the time we were suppose to call him.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Music City Hog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 16, 2014, 10:30:57 pm
Not saying Pat will flip but you have to say that especially if you're visiting Ga next. There was a misunderstanding on the time we were suppose to call him.

Well, you could also just say nothing at all.  The interview I heard, he said, unsolicited, that after visiting Michigan, tenn, and Arkansas, that he hadnt seen anything to make him flip and he was still a bulldog.  I feel like if you were gonna flip you would just omit that altogether and say nothing but the talking points after a visit.

The real Hogules

Quote from: Music City Hog on October 16, 2014, 11:10:26 pm

Well, you could also just say nothing at all.  The interview I heard, he said, unsolicited, that after visiting Michigan, tenn, and Arkansas, that he hadnt seen anything to make him flip and he was still a bulldog.  I feel like if you were gonna flip you would just omit that altogether and say nothing but the talking points after a visit.

He's still just a kid and for a youngster I thought he handled the situation just fine.
If he does choose to come to Arkansas that would be great, but if not it isn't like we really have to worry about building a great OL as long as we have Sam Pittman on our coaching staff.
We are far enough along in developing an SEC OL that I can take the high road and wish the kid well no matter which school he chooses.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Music City Hog on October 16, 2014, 11:10:26 pm

Maybe Saturday can change that

The Recruiting Guy

The Hogfather

I really want Haughton.  I think he could be a difference maker.

Scott7703

Haughton is definitely a player we need. If we can add Raymond and haughton for the secondary I would be pleased with recruiting in that area.