Previous topic - Next topic

Who are you pulling for this weekend?

Crab Nappers (Jameis State)
39 (31%)
Mackerel Snappers (ND)
87 (69%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Albert Einswine

Waiting for Lanny to weigh in on this one so FCJ can determine which team he's gonna be pulling for...
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Hog N Bama

Quote from: 1highhog on October 17, 2014, 07:34:27 am
If Notre Dame wins, they'll vault into the #1 spot, mark my words.
Yep and Mistake would destroy them

hoosier

Best case scenario is for ND to beat FSU by 2 TDs which would knock FSU out of the playoff. Then ND lose to either USC or Ariz St. Eliminating them from the playoff

revolution

Gotta root for the Irish just this one time.  Jimbo and Jameis show needs to be cancelled.  Somebody else can take care of ND on down the line. 

demonHOG1013

Go Irish.  I liked FSU under Bobby Bowden. Not so much anymore.

wildhogman

I vote for defense. When FSU has the ball I hope the golden gomers DEF dishes out maxium punishment. But by the same token, when the golden gomers have the ball I hope Free shoes DEF dishes out maxium punishment.  I'll be cheering "go defense" all day.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Wished there was a way they could both lose this game....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

porkinsons disease

FSU. My adopted second school now because of where I live now and attending all home games.. I think the JW thing will bite them in the ass eventually with possible vacated wins, but I cannot in good conscience ever root for Notre Dame.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

code red

FSU will put a complete game together...Noles by 17.  That said......GO IRISH!!!
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

oldbear

I hope it ends after 25 over times with the score still 0-0 because everyone, including the players, simply lost interest.

DEVIL DOG HOG

No way will root for ND, I despise them.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Hogustus Caesar

Quote from: Ray Zor on October 16, 2014, 08:22:02 pm
I Love Notre Dame and just wondering, do you people pull for Notre Dame to lose because your anti catholic or other reasons?

It was the 1977 season. Hog fans don't forget. Look it up. Look at the bowl games and final polls.
"Mastering the art of discourse with the tenacity of a razorback and the eloquence of an emperor – HogustusCaesar, where discussions meet greatness."

Phil D

Never thought I would post this but I hope ND wins. Now i'm going to go be sick! :puke:
GO HOGS!!!!!!

rusvegashog

I dislike both, but I'm "pulling" for Notre Dame and it's not even a question.

aristotle

Man, this is a tough one. Guess I'm pulling for the Sloberrin Lou's.

AirForceHog

Does it bother anyone else that they (ESPN) keeps calling #2 ND VS #1 FSU in 1993 the game of the century?
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

HiggiePiggy

The game was pretty much a blow out with Florida state scoring late to make it look closer than it was.  31-24 final. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

bigred223

Hope Notre Dame loses, and they will.

devildoghawg

Notre Dame by 2 touchdowns.  Mark it down. FSU ain't the truth this year...and everyone is about to see it.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

jvanhorn

Quote from: Ray Zor on October 16, 2014, 08:22:02 pm
I Love Notre Dame and just wondering, do you people pull for Notre Dame to lose because your anti catholic or other reasons?

LOL, are you expecting someone to tell you the truth?  That is like asking in the south what is the real reason you don't like Obama?  You already know the answer--to both questions.

ChicoHog

I've always been an ND fan and I understand Hog fans upset about 1977 but ND did destroy Texas that day.  Anyway they are definitely over ranked at #5 or #6 or whatever they are but I don't think they are over rated.  Most of the talking heads don't have them in their final four and see the flaws they have.  they are ranked that high because they have not lost yet.  Same for the other undefeated teams (except Marshall).  Their schedule is always challenging but not as tough as playing in the SEC west obviously.  Probably equal to an SEC east schedule this year.  They still have FSU, USC and Az st, all on the road and capable of beating them. 

phadedhawg

I think they are both way overrated.  I'm aggravated that one of these teams will win this game and then point to the victory as why their ranking is legitimate.

I think FSU wins after watching ND give up tons of yards/points to NC

razorbackkid

Simply because both teams can't lose the same game I gotta go with the Irish.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

The Boar War

Quote from: jvanhorn on October 17, 2014, 09:40:35 pm
LOL, are you expecting someone to tell you the truth?  That is like asking in the south what is the real reason you don't like Obama?  You already know the answer--to both questions.

You may not speak for as many people as you think you do.

bigredone

Doesn't describe this Southern man. I have been hoping for years that Condeleeza Rice runs for prez instead of the morons both parties keep coming up with. And I am pulling for the Catholic team in this game, too.