Keiondre hall moving ...?

Started by TarHeelsFan45, October 15, 2014, 09:12:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TarHeelsFan45

Keiondre Hall ‏@dre_hall_30  18minutes ago

"Still considering moving back to Fayetteville ! 😈🙌🐶"

That'd be big for the hogs to get him back in Fayetteville
He's a sophomore this year and 6'4 205ish lbs

He currently lives in Columbia, MO and is from. Fayetteville! We all know his dad Carlos hall was a beast as a razorback. It's be nice to get his son to be a razorback also.

If he moves back to Fayetteville, that'd  be a + for the hogs basketball team FHS Basketball team and the hogs recruiting for the class of 2017

hoofer

That's what I'm talking about. It's time for some of the old Hog offspring to start reaping a harvest in Hog athletics. They should have just bred Basil Shabazz over the past 10 years.

HogFoo

Quote from: hoofer on October 15, 2014, 10:44:06 pm
That's what I'm talking about. It's time for some of the old Hog offspring to start reaping a harvest in Hog athletics. They should have just bred Basil Shabazz over the past 10 years.
yes. Should hav3 cloned Shabazz about 85 times.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

TarHeelsFan45

Keiondre Hall ‏@dre_hall_30 10minutes ago

"Follow me on snapchat @dreswagg_35 posting all my letters @ 11:30"

I just added him ! It will be kinda interesting to see what other schools are after this kid! 8 minutes until 11:30

TarHeelsFan45

Hogs actually have competition .....  Kinda suprised me honestly

[attachment deleted by admin]

secneahog

Is he a basketball or football recruit?
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

WorfHog

TomBigBeeHog

Slow down there big fella. I get your point. But he isn't a horse.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

The_Iceman

Would love to have a few Matt Jones as well. Put two at WR, one at FS, maybe even at TE and QB.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: WorfHog on October 16, 2014, 09:47:33 am
Basketball!

Yeah, great to see some top upcoming prospects liking that hog smell. Early offer or nah? I say, Early!!! He is only going to get better.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 16, 2014, 09:53:06 am
Would love to have a few Matt Jones as well. Put two at WR, one at FS, maybe even at TE and QB.

QB? Nah, I'll pass. Matt should have been a tight end at UA catching passes from Tavaris Jackson.

The_Iceman

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on October 16, 2014, 10:04:32 am
QB? Nah, I'll pass. Matt should have been a tight end at UA catching passes from Tavaris Jackson.

I sure loved seeing Matt run that read option.

oldfart

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on October 16, 2014, 10:04:32 am
except tavaris couldnt hit a bull in the a$$ with a bass fiddle

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: oldfart on October 16, 2014, 09:06:27 pm
except tavaris couldnt hit a bull in the a$$ with a bass fiddle

and that's why he has been a quarterback in the NFL since 2006.

TomBigBeeHog

Is Keiondre a point guard or a shooting guard?

TarHeelsFan45

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on October 16, 2014, 10:05:47 pm
Is Keiondre a point guard or a shooting guard?
when I saw him play he was not 6'4 he was about 6'3 190.... And he played just about every position accept for point gaurd and center. I saw him play this past summer in Columbia in a tournament, and he averaged about 15-20 points a game and about 8 or 9 rebounds. He is very good at attacking the basket and beating defenders off of the dribble from the wing and he's very good at spotting up on fast breaks and knocking down the three ball! I also got to wittnes him be a leader and be clutch for his team. They were down15 with 2 minutes left, and Keiondre hit 4 3's in a row,then got a 4 point play to take the lead with 30 seconds. But I talked to him after the game and he's a very good kid, and I'd love to have him on the hill, come 2017

immahog

peyton hills will have plenty ....DMAC as well .....
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

mhuff

mhuff

Thanks for story. I like a player who competes from the tip to the horn. I like this kid already.

songofthesword

damn i'm getting old.  Carlos Hall was like 5 years ago lol