Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Derrius Guice

Started by Tsarcasm, October 15, 2014, 04:30:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsarcasm

he nation's No. 6 back drops his commitment Form LSU. I know its probably a long shot, but it would be nice if we could pick him up.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2232218-lsu-commitment-reopens-process
http://247sports.com/Player/Derrius-Guice-26648
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

Music City Hog

Quote from: hawgzzfan1152 on October 15, 2014, 04:30:41 pm
he nation's No. 6 back drops his commitment Form LSU. I know its probably a long shot, but it would be nice if we could pick him up.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2232218-lsu-commitment-reopens-process
http://247sports.com/Player/Derrius-Guice-26648

It would be nice to pick up a lot of kids that we have no chance of picking up.

HogWildBison2011

He talked alot about Arkansas before his recruitment picked up but then it seemed like we backed off. We aren't even in his interests and if you can see Wisconsin didn't attempt an offer too.

RazorBassin

I know what that he has opened his recruitment back up, but on Twitter last night he said he is still committed to LSU.  Don't know what that even means or how you can open your recruitment up and remain committed, but that is straight from his twitter account.  What I took from his explanation on twitter was he plans on staying committed, but will take his visits. 

SPAL

Quote from: Music City Hog on October 15, 2014, 04:38:45 pm

It would be nice to pick up a lot of kids that we have no chance of picking up.

Lol.... This is the post of the day

Break & Run

Quote from: RazorBassin on October 15, 2014, 04:44:38 pm
I know what that he has opened his recruitment back up, but on Twitter last night he said he is still committed to LSU.  Don't know what that even means or how you can open your recruitment up and remain committed, but that is straight from his twitter account.  What I took from his explanation on twitter was he plans on staying committed, but will take his visits. 

It means he will take his free trips, enjoy the girls, errr football games, and still go to LSU.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

RazorBassin

Quote from: Break & Run on October 16, 2014, 02:05:10 am

It means he will take his free trips, enjoy the girls, errr football games, and still go to LSU.

Exactly!

rusvegashog

^^^^^^^not that there's anything wrong with that.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

I'd take Rawleigh Williams any day over this Baton Rouge kid w/ character concerns.

Bert's getting a steal out of Bishop Lynch.  He's going to be extremely good for us.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

The Hogfather

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on October 20, 2014, 12:18:55 am
I'd take Rawleigh Williams any day over this Baton Rouge kid w/ character concerns.

Bret's getting a steal out of Bishop Lynch.  He's going to be extremely good for us.

Need him to stop getting 495 carries a game, though.  His legs are going to fall off before he even carries the ball one time for us.

Seebs

We all need to say his name three times and he will appear at Arkansas

[attachment deleted by admin]
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.