Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where do you get you NFL tickets?

Started by Coondog Hog, October 14, 2014, 03:34:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coondog Hog

Going to see the Chiefs and Broncos where's the best place to get a good price on tickets?
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Coondog Hog on October 14, 2014, 03:34:50 pm
Going to see the Chiefs and Broncos where's the best place to get a good price on tickets?

Craigslist within the city you're traveling to and/or the NFL's ticket exchange website (http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/default.aspx)
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

k.c.hawg

Tickets are available through the Chiefs at kcchiefs.com under single game tickets.

If you can't find what you want there don't buy any ticket on Craigslist.  Use Stubhub, Ticketsolutions.com, ticketsforless.com. All are 100% guaranteed, on most you can do instant download or emailed tickets.  Far more fraudulent tickets are sold on Craigslist than legitimate tickets. I've seen more Craigslist ripoff schemes on tickets than I could count.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

hoghelmet14

We just went to our first NFL game.... seahawks at Chiefs.... it was a blast... we got our tickets from KC ticket office.... you can see your seats from the computer screen when you select an available seat.....
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Stub hub for Steeler home games.  Sometimes tickets from
People that live in the Burgh!
Let's make some waves.