Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

E.K. Franks

Started by Hogfan46, October 14, 2014, 11:08:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogfan46

I live in Richmond, TX, outside of Houston, and while getting my regular morning coffee at Starbucks this morning I gave a "Go Hogs" to the guy behind me in line wearing  a Razorback pullover. After striking up a conversation he introduces himself as E. K. Franks, our Director of Recruiting. I've read reports of recruits and their families being very impressed with him and I now know why. He comes across as very genuine and definitely passionate. He was very gracious and we had a great conversation about the state of the program, our recent games and the referee issues we've experienced. The only thing I'll say about the refs is that CBB is not happy and the SEC office is well aware.

There are a ton of high caliber recruits in this area and it was good to see him down here.

Go Hogs!

HogWildBison2011

Thanks for sharing! I love to hear stuff like this. I don't see many of these coaches in Conway but I see Colton Jackson pretty often and he is a great guy to talk too.

Steef

+1 to the OP if I could. Great post.

(feel free to share anything about the zebras...you're among friends)

;D

redeye

Mike_e

The best way to get back at the zebras is to hang 70 on everybody we play from here on out.

Tough to do but a good goal none the less.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Hogfan46 on October 14, 2014, 11:08:38 am
I live in Richmond, TX, outside of Houston, and while getting my regular morning coffee at Starbucks this morning I gave a "Go Hogs" to the guy behind me in line wearing  a Razorback pullover. After striking up a conversation he introduces himself as E. K. Franks, our Director of Recruiting. I've read reports of recruits and their families being very impressed with him and I now know why. He comes across as very genuine and definitely passionate. He was very gracious and we had a great conversation about the state of the program, our recent games and the referee issues we've experienced. The only thing I'll say about the refs is that CBB is not happy and the SEC office is well aware.

There are a ton of high caliber recruits in this area and it was good to see him down here.

Go Hogs!

E.K. is down there for a family emergency. In his position, he can't go on the road to recruit.

btw, he is a very genuine and down-to-earth guy. He's has and will continue to be an asset in recruiting.

showme

Quote from: Hogfan46 on October 14, 2014, 11:08:38 am

Go Hogs!
Pecan Grove ?

Greatwood here.

Hogfan46

Hogfan46

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 14, 2014, 12:59:44 pm
E.K. is down there for a family emergency. In his position, he can't go on the road to recruit.

btw, he is a very genuine and down-to-earth guy. He's has and will continue to be an asset in recruiting.

Thanks Richard. I didn't realize he couldn't travel to recruit.

mhuff

Quote from: steefhog on October 14, 2014, 11:36:52 am
+1 to the OP if I could. Great post.

(feel free to share anything about the zebras...you're among friends)

;D

hogwild210

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 14, 2014, 12:59:44 pm

I think he's a very under-appreciated member (from a fan standpoint) of the Razorback team. Everything I hear about the man is always top notch.
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.