Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigger dirtbag.. Jimbo Fisher or Jamis Winston

Started by PORKULATOR, October 14, 2014, 10:23:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

I know this belongs elsewhere and someone will move it accordingly, but I just watched Jimbo defend his starting Thug on ESPN and it's atrocious. He's got that Urban Meyer quality that makes it okay to play criminals until the authorities drag them away.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PorkRinds

He's got no integrity.  Some people do, some people don't.  Winston is likely in this deal worse than Gurley, but Jimbo knows they can't win without Winston.  Richt has some integrity, and knows that they still have a puncher's chance against us without Gurley. 

hogsanity

The ultimate dirt here is all over the administration at FSU.  They could stop it all right now by doing what GA did, suspend Winston until the NCAA investigates.  Then again FSU was the original thug u, Bowden never met a thug he wouldn't give a uniform to.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hoggiedawg

TheGreatHogsby

Now I know why I have a strong dislike for FSU.

Tripod1

Things will continue to get worse across the nation.  Power and money has destroyed college football.  I'm so close to deleting it from my life.

EastexHawg

Autograph signing is baby poo for Winston.  He's a rapist and a thief, so what's a little merchandise selling?

Großer Kriegschwein

He had to sell some autographs so he wouldn't have to steal any more crab legs....

Because crab legs is what makes a Heisman QB.

This is my non-signature signature.

z-pak

Gentle Ben...sad

The hairy one can kiss my chicken skin.

hogsanity

Quote from: Tripod1 on October 14, 2014, 10:35:54 am
Things will continue to get worse across the nation.  Power and money has destroyed college football.  I'm so close to deleting it from my life.

I am 44, and I have been hearing that for as long as I can remember.  College football has been corrupt since it started.  Some HC's are just lousy human beings who only care about themselves.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

PORKULATOR

Reminds me of Cam not being suspended for the investigation his ONLY year at Awe-burn. Quality coaching staff, upstanding morals, standing behind their player until the under rug sweeping is finished. Gimme a break

Lets remember, A WOMAN voted for Jamis The Rapist for Heisman. The corruption in college football and what is glamourized kills me.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Danny J

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 14, 2014, 10:35:56 am
Autograph signing is baby poo for Winston.  He's a rapist and a thief, so what's a little merchandise selling?

MJ2

Quote from: hogsanity on October 14, 2014, 10:41:26 am
I am 44, and I have been hearing that for as long as I can remember.  College football has been corrupt since it started.  Some HC's are just lousy human beings who only care about themselves.

Much like politicians, to be a successful D-1 coach, you better be able to leave the morals at the door.

hogsanity

Quote from: MJ2 on October 14, 2014, 10:45:33 am
Much like politicians, to be a successful D-1 coach, you better be able to leave the morals at the door.

No, that is just the EASIER route. 

Cartoon Man

I have no respect for Fisher after all this.  Win at any cost.

Cartoon Man

hogsanity

But if you think it is just d1 football coaches that do this you are crazy.  I have seen youth league coaches let their " star ' player back talk officials, or the coach, disregard what the coach tells them to do, and nothing happens. Then I have seen that same coach go ape crazy on the little kid who never plays because he was laughing with a team mate on the sideline in a game his team was winning by 4 td's.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: hogsanity on October 14, 2014, 10:30:27 am
Then again FSU was the original thug u, Bowden never met a thug he wouldn't give a uniform to.

Under Bowden FSU was nothing more than a football factory.  Their players were thugs, criminals, dirty, and anything but student athletes.

Nothing has changed under Jimbo.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

ricepig

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 14, 2014, 10:37:05 am
He had to sell some autographs so he wouldn't have to steal any more crab legs....

Because crab legs is what makes a Heisman QB.

Have you priced crablegs lately, just supporting his family, oh wait.......

Shorttimer

Eric Dickerson is just glad there were no internets in the '80s.

Ironhawg

Quote from: hogsanity on October 14, 2014, 10:30:27 am
The ultimate dirt here is all over the administration at FSU.  They could stop it all right now by doing what GA did, suspend Winston until the NCAA investigates.  Then again FSU was the original thug u, Bowden never met a thug he wouldn't give a uniform to.

FSU = Free Shoes University

EastexHawg

Quote from: hogsanity on October 14, 2014, 10:53:51 am
But if you think it is just d1 football coaches that do this you are crazy.

Our local high school coach who won a state championship had a star QB one year get a DWI on something like a Tuesday night of a GAME WEEK.  I'm not sure how many people knew about it because the team had been a doormat for years but was suddenly highly ranked and the incident was swept under the rug.  It wasn't reported by local news or sports media.  The player didn't miss one minute of playing time. 

A year or so later his team played in Lufkin and a particularly bad and vicious brawl took place on the field.  John Outlaw, the Lufkin coach, looked at the film and suspended numerous players from his team after identifying the perpetrators.  "Our" coach?  Heck no, all of his players were innocent and nobody was suspended.  How could they have been?  They were playing for the district championship the next Friday night.

He's been "retired" for a few years now, but I still laugh every time I see the school lose a game.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: hogsanity on October 14, 2014, 10:41:26 am

THIS is true! Everyone on this board wasn't born when things were actually just as bad if not WORSE before.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Doug

I am so disappointed in all of you. Every. Last. One. Of. You.

I hate Niles David even more than Jamis Winston.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

PORKULATOR

I too am glad we have CBB and some morals.. Now if we could get a couple of wins to prove that good guys don't always finish last, I'd be happy as a pig in sh t.
Wps

superior_wang

Jumbos presser sure made him and fsu look like scum I'll say that.

311Hog

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 14, 2014, 11:09:43 am
Our local high school coach who won a state championship had a star QB one year get a DWI on something like a Tuesday night of a GAME WEEK.  I'm not sure how many people knew about it because the team had been a doormat for years but was suddenly highly ranked and the incident was swept under the rug.  It wasn't reported by local news or sports media.  The player didn't miss one minute of playing time. 

A year or so later his team played in Lufkin and a particularly bad and vicious brawl took place on the field.  John Outlaw, the Lufkin coach, looked at the film and suspended numerous players from his team after identifying the perpetrators.  "Our" coach?  Heck no, all of his players were innocent and nobody was suspended.  How could they have been?  They were playing for the district championship the next Friday night.

He's been "retired" for a few years now, but I still laugh every time I see the school lose a game.

Wow John Outlaw hadnt heard that name in awhile.  I was a kid when he led the Arkadelphia Badgers to their last maybe only State title.  I believe he did it right.  Wish more would

demonHOG1013

The message is "if you are the best athlete NO Rules apply to you."

memphishog

to me the enablers are just as guilty of a warped perspective as the person doing whatever it is. jimbo is an enabler and its hard to make a case that it isn't for the sole purpose of win at all costs.

hogsanity

Quote from: memphishog on October 14, 2014, 01:00:55 pm
to me the enablers are just as guilty of a warped perspective as the person doing whatever it is. jimbo is an enabler and its hard to make a case that it isn't for the sole purpose of win at all costs.

with Winston, I am sure it goes back to the 1st time he ever showed promise with a football. He carries himself like someone who has never been held accountable for anything, because those around him see $ signs.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 14, 2014, 10:23:40 am
I know this belongs elsewhere and someone will move it accordingly, but I just watched Jimbo defend his starting Thug on ESPN and it's atrocious. He's got that Urban Meyer quality that makes it okay to play criminals until the authorities drag them away.

You do wonder how long FSU is going to let Fisher and Winston humiliate the university.  The university president has already had to step in once to force Fisher to do the right thing.  Will it happen again this week?
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: hogsanity on October 14, 2014, 01:07:42 pm
with Winston, I am sure it goes back to the 1st time he ever showed promise with a football. He carries himself like someone who has never been held accountable for anything, because those around him see $ signs.

That is a common treatment of special athletes in our culture.  The NFL is just now waking up to the fact that great players have been given special treatment their whole lives and have been led to believe they are above the rules that apply to the rest of us.

Sadly, for the most part, they HAVE been above the rules, as we are now witnessing with Winston.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

LZH

I liked Jimmy Johnson's Miami teams.  I enjoyed watching Spurrier's Gator teams.  I liked Bobby Bowden as a coach while he was at FSU.  I even liked Urban Meyer until Tebow's second year or so.  But I have never, ever, cared for Jimbo Fisher...I can't put my finger on it, I just haven't cared for him.  And now, very few things would tickle me more if Winston got bounced from college football altogether (providing that he is guilty of the things he's accused of), eventually costing Fisher his job.  Piss on 'em both.

I've been in the Tampa Bay area for almost a month, and there is very little talk of the Winston thing by the locals.  Tampa/St. Pete is mostly Gator country from what I gather (as long as they're winning), but you hear very little about it at all.

Jeffcphog

I wonder which Pro team will draft Winston.  Does integrity mean anything?  Maybe some teams will see the red flags here.

onebadrubi

Quote from: LZH on October 14, 2014, 01:17:23 pm
I liked Jimmy Johnson's Miami teams.  I enjoyed watching Spurrier's Gator teams.  I liked Bobby Bowden as a coach while he was at FSU.  I even liked Urban Meyer until Tebow's second year or so.  But I have never, ever, cared for Jimbo Fisher...I can't put my finger on it, I just haven't cared for him.  And now, very few things would tickle me more if Winston got bounced from college football altogether (providing that he is guilty of the things he's accused of), eventually costing Fisher his job.  Piss on 'em both.

I've been in the Tampa Bay area for almost a month, and there is very little talk of the Winston thing by the locals.  Tampa/St. Pete is mostly Gator country from what I gather (as long as they're winning), but you hear very little about it at all.

He had sex with that girl, rape or not we don't know. 

He stole the crab legs, caught on tape. 

He signed over 900 items in the exact same spot then it was serialized and authenticated. 

He's guilty, only question is can they trace a money trail and if they do who will go down with it.  This kid didn't sign these things for the Burlsworth kids last weekend, we all know that. 

demonHOG1013

Quote from: Jeffcphog on October 14, 2014, 01:21:33 pm
I wonder which Pro team will draft Winston.  Does integrity mean anything?  Maybe some teams will see the red flags here.

Im sure the Raiders would take a chance

PorkRinds

I think his draft stock has plummeted.  Someone may take him in the first, but I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't.  He's destined to be a bust. 

onebadrubi

If winston was smart he'd find a way to break Carr's legs.  He is a perfect mold for the raiders.  He's shown he can't handle the fame of being "the guy".  With the NFL in the public eye troubles now, I'd have to say he is costing himself a comma, if not two at this moment. 

LZH

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 14, 2014, 01:22:03 pm
He had sex with that girl, rape or not we don't know. 

He stole the crab legs, caught on tape. 

He signed over 900 items in the exact same spot then it was serialized and authenticated. 

He's guilty, only question is can they trace a money trail and if they do who will go down with it.  This kid didn't sign these things for the Burlsworth kids last weekend, we all know that. 

What was it that happened just recently?  Did he get into a screaming match with someone or something?  I didn't catch the whole story, just a tidbit.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 14, 2014, 01:23:18 pm
I think his draft stock has plummeted.  Someone may take him in the first, but I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't.  He's destined to be a bust. 

That's what I thought about Cam Newton.  And JW is better IMO than Newton.

Some team will draft him by the end of the third round, and he'll be that team's starter within a year, I hate to say.

PorkRinds

Quote from: LZH on October 14, 2014, 01:26:49 pm
What was it that happened just recently?  Did he get into a screaming match with someone or something?  I didn't catch the whole story, just a tidbit.

Jumped up on a table in the middle of the FSU student union and yelled "F her right in the P".

PorkRinds

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on October 14, 2014, 01:27:12 pm
That's what I thought about Cam Newton.  And JW is better IMO than Newton.

Some team will draft him by the end of the third round, and he'll be that team's starter within a year, I hate to say.

Cam Newton was no where near JW.  He knew when to keep his mouth shut and his head down.  JW is on another level. 

onebadrubi

Quote from: LZH on October 14, 2014, 01:26:49 pm

Oh ha I forgot about that one too.  He stud up in the middle of the cafeteria and yelled something you MUST google.  Google Jameius Winston screams in cafeteria to find out what he said.

LZH

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 14, 2014, 01:28:44 pm
Jumped up on a table in the middle of the FSU student union and yelled "F her right in the P".

Oh.  Well hell, I do that at Thanksgiving every year.  It goes over pretty well, too, I might add.

onebadrubi

Quote from: LZH on October 14, 2014, 01:31:56 pm
Oh.  Well hell, I do that at Thanksgiving every year.  It goes over pretty well, too, I might add.

yeah but you are just talking to the poor little turkey. 

LZH

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 14, 2014, 01:30:33 pm
Oh ha I forgot about that one too.  He stud up in the middle of the cafeteria and yelled something you MUST google.  Google Jameius Winston screams in cafeteria to find out what he said.

Yeah I followed the link to deadspin.  Yikes.

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

PorkRinds

LZH

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 14, 2014, 01:32:58 pm
yeah but you are just talking to the poor little turkey. 

Sometimes.  It varies....I try to spread it around.  In-laws, grandmothers, the dog, etc.

onebadrubi