Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Defense

Started by ChromDome35, October 14, 2014, 12:19:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ChromDome35

I will freely admit I don't know as much about football as many of you; however, from where I'm sitting I am very impressed with our D this year.  I can't remember a razorback defense that has shown the tenacity of ours this year.

Another year or two with this D coordinator and solid coaching, our defense will be a bear that no one wants to play.

I am very happy with what I see this year from the defense.

presidenthog

i really just made a post in far more words was saying the same thing. We play physically on defense and we wanna go and hit somebody and i love it. i can only imagine what we will look like when we get all of brets players here and get those guys to being RS SRs. when its 100% all his. i think we are going to make a lot of good offenses look bad.

redeye

I also agree.  Earlier today, I checked stats for Total Defense and was a little surprised that we're #51, because I thought we might be higher.  Several SEC teams still rank below us, and the most shocking is MSU, who is #87.  Alabama is 3rd, Georgia is 11th and Ole Miss is 13th.

Speaking of Ole Miss, I heard their defense has only given up 4 TD's and has scored the same number.  Having a defense that scores as much as your opponents is impressive.