Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early, but does anyone know

Started by HamHands, October 13, 2014, 06:26:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamHands

what the mood is of the players. Are they down or pissed and focused? Are they beat up bad? I hope they bounce back and focus. I really think the Georgia game is winnable. If we come out flat, we are in trouble. 
One day at a time.

ShadowTheHedgehog

They will not come out flat. When you have lost 15 conference games you dont come out flat. The Seniors want to end their college carrier on a positive note, the youngsters want their first SEC win, the coaches will get them ready. IMO there is no chance they dont come out looking to destroy Georgia.

Danny J

Have no idea how they are today but from what I was told after BB talked to the team immediately after the game they understand he really truly cares for them and will follow him through hell and back. He also understands how bad the fans really want  and deserve it.

They will be ready come Saturday and they will win. I guarantee it.

Danny J

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on October 13, 2014, 06:31:40 pm
They will not come out flat. When you have lost 15 conference games you dont come out flat. The Seniors want to end their college carrier on a positive note, the youngsters want their first SEC win, the coaches will get them ready. IMO there is no chance they dont come out looking to destroy Georgia.
Well said.....they will beat UGA by at least 2 maybe 3 TD's. It is going to happen. I am not even in the slightest worried about it.

HamHands

I hope you are right! I would love to see these guys get on a roll. I think  a win is all they need.
One day at a time.