Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Box Score Breakdown from the Alabama game

Started by Fayettechill14, October 13, 2014, 05:47:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayettechill14

http://www.arkansasfight.com/2014/10/13/6966493/arkansas-vs-alabama-box-score-breakdown-everywhere-but-the-scoreboard

Hogs won everywhere but the scoreboard. Absolutely dominant defensive performance. Stuff you already knew, but in concrete numbers.

Danny J

Yeah....the obvious miscues like the blocked EP or the fumble out of the endzone but IMO the thing that hurt by far the most was the field position battle which we decidedly lost and lost badly. The way our D was playing it was a losing battle with Bama playing downhill on offense and our offense playing uphill. That cost us the most.

Tejano Jawg

The guy I split tickets with and I were looking at the numbers all game long. They were lopsided in our favor the entire time. The only thing...in college, QB sacks subtract from the rushing totals, so that number ended up lower than it actually was.

We had the same discussion last year vs A&M in Fayetteville. But you can't play well everywhere but not get in the endzone...somehow.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork