Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stadium Music @ Alabama Game

Started by itshogsbaby, October 13, 2014, 10:53:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

itshogsbaby

I was very impressed with the music at the past game.  AC/DC, Metallica, Ozzy, Black Sabbath and the right mix of hip hop.  I only go to about one game a season, but it was the best i remember in a looooong time.  Anyone else feel this way?   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

hogrocker

The music is fine, but the sound quality isn't.  They've had trouble all year getting the bass in time with everything else, and the PA has fed back in every game this year.  That's not that hard to fix, and they should've gotten that solved by now.

itshogsbaby

Quote from: hogrocker on October 13, 2014, 10:56:43 am
The music is fine, but the sound quality isn't.  They've had trouble all year getting the bass in time with everything else, and the PA has fed back in every game this year.  That's not that hard to fix, and they should've gotten that solved by now.

You are correct on the feedback. I heard it plenty of times throughout.

RazorPiggie

Game atmosphere was the best it has been in a few years.

Oklahawg

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 13, 2014, 11:13:59 am
Game atmosphere was the best it has been in a few years.

Credit to fans, band, cheer squads, sound folks and weather (overcast skies holds in sound, right?).

I'd like the sound delay between the band and the speakers piping out the band to be fixed. That is an easy problem to solve.

The Bama band gave up trying. :)

(Too bad, too, since they are the best band in the conference, and are enjoyable to listen to...if you dismiss that they are with Bama.)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

swmohogfan

Much better game atmosphere, but please turn off the music while our offense is in the huddle or at the LOS.