Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenlaw vs O'Grady Bet

Started by whippersnapper, October 13, 2014, 12:45:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

CJ O'Grady posted a pic on twitter earlier saying if he beat Dre Greenlaw in NCAA football with Arkansas then Greenlaw would commit to the hogs. If O'Grady lost then he would have to be a redwolf. Well O'Grady won 70-42. So lets see if it holds up! WPS

redeye

outlawhogeywells

what ever it takes to get more talent to Fayetteville

The_Iceman

Does Greenlaw project to SS or OLB at the next level?

BrianWPS!!

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 13, 2014, 08:45:36 am
Does Greenlaw project to SS or OLB at the next level?

Olb. I believe Braylon Mitchell's spot. A couple year under herb and he'll be a spaight lookalike

rwspear

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on October 13, 2014, 08:34:52 am
what ever it takes to get more talent to Fayetteville

technically hes already in fayetteville...

PorkRinds

Wonder if COG used the hogs and DG used aSu. 

whippersnapper

They did use the hogs and red wolves

Ray Piggers

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 13, 2014, 09:55:40 am
Wonder if COG used the hogs and DG used aSu. 

CJ played with the Hogs, yeah.

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

The Boar War

razorbacker3

If

Greenlaw agreed then he has to comit to the hogs. Man law says so.  ;)

BigPapaHawg

Quote from: razorbacker3 on October 13, 2014, 11:14:38 pm
If

Yep!
WOO PIG

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: razorbacker3 on October 13, 2014, 11:14:38 pm
If

Well done, good sir.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

bigred223

He is going to be a Hog. I think he's just trying to make the switch in a professional manner. He doesn't want to disrespect ASU, and I commend that.

Side note: This is obviously just my opinion, but it is the feeling I get from the whole situation.

PorkRinds

Quote from: bigred223 on October 15, 2014, 12:27:20 pm
He is going to be a Hog. I think he's just trying to make the switch in a professional manner. He doesn't want to disrespect ASU, and I commend that.

Side note: This is obviously just my opinion, but it is the feeling I get from the whole situation.

I agree.  He wants to make it look like a hard decision out of respect to ASU.  I could be totally off, that's just how it seems. 

Seminole Indian

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 15, 2014, 12:31:54 pm
I agree.  He wants to make it look like a hard decision out of respect to ASU.  I could be totally off, that's just how it seems.
They talked about his situation on the AstateNation  radio show today and I don't think there will be any hard feelings at all if he flips.

He is from the same town as the UofA, always dreamed of being a Razorback, has a teammate and friend already committed,and  knows and likes several other Razorbacks.

Not one person associated with ASU, including his father, will fault him if he chooses to be a Hawg.

Of course if he wants to be a Red Wolf they are fine with that.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on October 15, 2014, 06:06:48 pm
They talked about his situation on the AstateNation  radio show today and I don't think there will be any hard feelings at all if he flips.

He is from the same town as the UofA, always dreamed of being a Razorback, has a teammate and friend already committed,and  knows and likes several other Razorbacks.

Not one person associated with ASU, including his father, will fault him if he chooses to be a Hawg.

Of course if he wants to be a Red Wolf they are fine with that.

Go read the thread on their board, sounds like several that won't be.

Seminole Indian

Quote from: ricepig on October 15, 2014, 06:10:01 pm
Hopefully they are not 'associated' with ASU, and the guy that started the bad mouthing of him and his dad was a 'fan of both schools'.

ASU, like here, is not immune to having 'Jerks' attached themselves to their program.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on October 15, 2014, 06:11:34 pm
Hopefully they are not 'associated' with ASU, and the guy that started the bad mouthing of him and his dad was a 'fan of both schools'.

ASU, like here, is not immune to having 'Jerks' attached themselves to their program.

So, someone "associated" with the school was on the radio addressing a recruit?

Seminole Indian

October 15, 2014, 06:21:07 pm #19 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:35:15 pm by Seminole Indian
Quote from: ricepig on October 15, 2014, 06:17:08 pm
So, someone "associated" with the school was on the radio addressing a recruit?
No just the guys on the radio, talking to the ASU version Of Davenport.

You know the type ricepig, just  parasites that have attached them selves to the program 'given the people what the people want'.

No offense to Davenport he is a professional.

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on October 15, 2014, 06:21:07 pm
No just the guys on the radio, talking to the ASU version Of Davenport.

You know the type ricepig, just  parasites that have attached them selves to the program 'given the people what the people want'.

No offense to Davenport he is a professional.

Ok, people who think they know something, like all of us on HV, got it!

Seminole Indian

Quote from: ricepig on October 15, 2014, 06:53:16 pm
Ok, people who think they know something, like all of us on HV, got it!
Yes and no. I'm sure posters here hear, read and watch what is being put out there but for whatever reason are motivated to take the time to engage in the information exchange, and are willing to express an opinion. 

The majority of people still like to get their  information in a way that requires less effort, and a lot less thanking, and there are people willing to accommodate them, and many will 'filter' it for them.

Don't want to make a habit of 'given the people what they don't want'........right?

4me2know

SwinerBock

Quote from: ricepig on October 15, 2014, 06:10:01 pm

Wait....

They have a board???

DeltaHog82

Great job C.J.! Call the HOGS DG! WPS