Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RD Question

Started by PantherHog733, October 12, 2014, 11:24:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PantherHog733

RD, I'm sure you get these questions all the time, but could you tell me what our realistic chances are with a few guys?

D. Raymond
Merrick
Haughton
Redwine
Graham
Gustin
Mbasanor
P. Allen

Thanks for all you do!  :razorback:

ARtillahog

Quote from: PantherHog733 on October 12, 2014, 11:24:25 pm
RD, I'm sure you get these questions all the time, but could you tell me what our realistic chances are with a few guys?

D. Raymond
Merrick
Haughton
Redwine
Graham
Gustin
Mbasanor
P. Allen

Not RD, but I'll give it a go based on everything I've read.

Even tho I don't like Rivals, I'll use a High, Medium, Low ruberic when guessing on these athletes.

Med - D. Raymond
Med - Merrick
Med - Haughton
High - Redwine
High - Graham
Low - Gustin
Low - Mbasanor
Low - P. Allen

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: PantherHog733 on October 12, 2014, 11:24:25 pm

D. Raymond
Merrick
Haughton
Redwine
Graham
Gustin
Mbasanor
P. Allen

I think Graham will be a Hog.

Raymond is interesting because his brother transferred to SE LA where EK Franks coached.

If Muchamp stays Merrick will be tough to get. If not that helps.

Haughton's visit helped Arkansas. SEC angle might help Arkansas. OU and Baylor will be tough to beat but wouldn't totally count out the Hogs.

Redwine is another I feel good about.

Gustin really likes the SEC. He and B have been talking. Will know more this week.

Don't see PJ flipping but Jennings is a very good recruiter. Shall see.

Allen had a good visit. Hear his mom really liked it. Ga gets last visit though.

All that said, I would never go to Vegas and bet on recruiting.

greenie

Great info.  Thanks Richard.

hawgwash

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 13, 2014, 11:11:59 am
I think Graham will be a Hog.

Raymond is interesting because his brother transferred to SE LA where EK Franks coached.

If Muchamp stays Merrick will be tough to get. If not that helps.

Haughton's visit helped Arkansas. SEC angle might help Arkansas. OU and Baylor will be tough to beat but wouldn't totally count out the Hogs.

Redwine is another I feel good about.

Gustin really likes the SEC. He and B have been talking. Will know more this week.

Don't see PJ flipping but Jennings is a very good recruiter. Shall see.

Allen had a good visit. Hear his mom really liked it. Ga gets last visit though.

All that said, I would never go to Vegas and bet on recruiting.

Richard, I just want to say I've really enjoyed observing your progress as a recruiting reporter.  From the very beginning, just asking a few questions to a few recruits (who frequently didn't know who on Nutt's staff was their lead recruiter), to frequently getting the scoop on factual stories, and now more recently to offering informed insight and opinion to go along with the facts.  Nice job and much appreciated!

Huds_HawgTide

I think we get raymond, Haughton, and graham
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

KeithStone

Just got back from Vegas, I bet on all of them to Call the Hogs!

greenie

I hope we really have a chance at Gustin.  He just reminds me of Brian Urlacher in his build and athleticism. 

Now that RD mentioned that he will know more this week about him, I'm anxiously waiting to hear what he has to say.

PantherHog733