Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rawleigh Williams midseason highlights

Started by The Recruiting Guy, October 12, 2014, 09:36:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

East TN HAWG

Wildhog

Legit chance of him getting a fourth star on Rivals.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

BatesvilleHOG

We're getting a steal with this kid.. Looks like we've found our replacement for JWill. Their HS tapes are very similar.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

SemperFi

This kid appears to be the real deal. Balancing power with speed and gets North quick. What's preventing him from getting his fourth star? I've seen several highlight videos and the only other kid that impressed me more was Gallaspy. He does remind me a whole lot of JWill and I hope that we can redshirt him his freshman year and then after a year with Coach Herbert and learning the system let'em loose. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

East TN HAWG

Quote from: SemperFi on October 13, 2014, 04:46:07 am
This kid appears to be the real deal. Balancing power with speed and gets North quick. What's preventing him from getting his fourth star? I've seen several highlight videos and the only other kid that impressed me more was Gallaspy. He does remind me a whole lot of JWill and I hope that we can redshirt him his freshman year and then after a year with Coach Herbert and learning the system let'em loose. WPS!

I agree.  I can't wait to see the "Body by Herb" Rawleigh edition.  Right now his body does not look like a tail back.  That will soon change, and he will become even more powerful.  I wonder if his HS has a lifting program.  He's gonna be a special player. 

Hollywood_HOGan45

The_Iceman

Bad News Boar

From what I can gather, the division he plays in is comparable to the 5A in Arkansas football (Out of 7). Good, solid competition. Plays against other D-1's often.

I see very polished ball-carrier vision, a bit of a burst to the second level, and a willingness to engage a defender for more yardage. He is also very "aware" as a player. Feels the defenders very well, has the ball in the appropriate arm, and protects it nicely.  I think the comparisons to J-Will are spot on. Only difference is J-Will is a couple inches taller.

Is he an immediate impact player? Probably not as a true freshman. I do not see Korliss speed in the open field (all-be-it rare) to be the change of pace back. Couple that with (potentially) all 3 backs being back for next year, he is looking at a redshirt.

Great production out of high school, he should fit into our mold nicely.
WPS
Some of the greatest poetry is revealing to the reader the beauty in something that was so simple you had taken it for granted.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Bad News Boar on October 13, 2014, 08:48:48 amI think the comparisons to J-Will are spot on. Only difference is J-Will is a couple inches taller.

Which at running back, can be to his advantage being shorter.

PorkRinds

Wow.  It almost looks unfair.  Dude is a beast.