Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some of y'all remind me of...

Started by cowboy_hawg, October 12, 2014, 03:57:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy_hawg

the students that talk smack about you on Monday after a loss on Friday.  I am 20 plus years out of High School, so don't mistake my analogy with me being a kid.  Some want us to lose the game so they can prop themselves up and feel better about their miserable lives.  Some want us to lose so they can comfort themselves having already stated that a former coach should still be here and CBB sucks.  Some want us to lose just because they will never be happy.

Progress is happening before our eyes, we need to support our Razorbacks.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but why must some be so cocky or happy acting when things aren't what we envision our Razorbacks to be. 

I am excited about the games being played close this season versus last season, but at the same time it hurts my Razorback pride knowing we are so close to being 5-1.

Folks, don't bash the players or coaches.  I can guarantee all of you that they are doing what they think is best for our team to win.  Not a single coach or player wakes up Saturday morning with the thought... hmmm I'll fumble the ball today so we lose, or I'll drop an interception today and give the other team a second chance, or I'll put the wrong player out on the field so we can't execute the play, or I'll call the play I know will not work so we can lose the game (offensive or defensive call).  This isn't happening, every single person putting on the Razorback attire is doing their best.  Our 3 losses are to teams that were supposed to stomp a mudhole in our azz and wade it dry.  (preseason that is what everybody thought except the diehard HOG fan).

Rant over               GO HOGS GO    WOO PIG SOOIE
cowboy_hawg

hogcard1964

Players are off limits.  Coaches and the front office are always open to criticism.

moses_007

Hell, blame Obama.  The President always is to blame for everything that happens in this country.

CoveMan

Quote from: moses_007 on October 12, 2014, 04:08:18 pm
Hell, blame Obama.  The President always is to blame for everything that happens in this country.
very true

Lake City Hog

64, that's pure BS! You have it completely backwards, we cannot question coaching. To talk trash about Brandon Allen is not only allowed, it appears to be encouraged!

jkstock04

OP, link a post and show me someone that is happy about us losing other than the Bama fans on here patronizing us. 

I have yet to see anyone happy about the continued losing.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hogcard1964

Quote from: moses_007 on October 12, 2014, 04:08:18 pm

...or past presidents from 6-14 years ago.   ;)